Chapter-6

Passing through the hallway they reached the stairs and walked down. On their way she noticed that the house is on the sea shore. She can see a huge water body not very far away. 

She love seas. 

Reaching the dining table she met with some familiar and unfamiliar faces. However she expected Jungkook to be there as she got the idea that maybe he brought her here with him. She is not that much weak minded to forget his image that she saw before passing out. But She wondered how Taehyung is related to this gangster. And Besides, what Jimin has to do with them.

Reaching near the table Jimin pulled a chair for her as she sat. He sat beside her not wanting to make her feel left out with strangers. After some seconds of silence Jungkook cleared his throat before saying. 

"So Miss Kim. I'm sure you must be wondering that what are you doing here? and moreover where you are?" He took a short break while she nodded slightly. 

Not forgetting to mention how her heart beat raised hearing his formal tone. 

"Well this is Jeon Mansion. In Incheon. You are in my territory. This place is far from the city area and its a hidden place so no one would know about your location." He told. 

"By the way, I am Jeon Jungkook. You must know me." He added with a smirk. 

Her heart race as they both continued to stare at each other. Wasn't she waiting for this moment? When he will tell his name himself to her. Even though he himself knew that she knows his name. Taehyung fake coughed and asked to start the lunch. 

"Shall we start? The food is getting colder." He spoke gaining a nod from Jungkook as they all leaned in to eat. 

-

"So as per your damn objective, you're leaving me here ALONE?! Not happening bro. I'm coming with you. I don't need to hide like a coward." She spoke firmly looking into the eye. 

So basically Y/n and Jimin are having a conflict cause he told her that he have to return back to Seoul so that his father won't get suspicious that Jimin must know about her location. But here she is defending him with all her might and isn't seems to have in a mood of complying with his plans. 

"Y/n." He took a break. 

He usually calls her Sista or something funny so whenever he takes her name in that serious tone of his he sounds like a typical elder brother who tends to have control on his little sister who is just dumb as fuck. 

"I will go back to Seoul...Alone. You'll stay here. Think about everyone, think about Yeosin." His voice trembled a bit before taking her name. 

"That's what I'm saying he told me he will hurt her in front of me-" He cut her off. 

"Exactly. In front of YOU. So until he found you, he's not gonna hurt her. Okay?" He said while she just stood there dumbstruck. He stepped forwards and hold her from her shoulders.

 "Look, I am doing it just to keep you safe. You know that man is Crazy and can do anything for his greed. Stay here and behave with everyone. They're nice if you you're nice. Plus Taehyung is my friend, like best friend since middle school. I told him to take care of you. And I think you both know each other already." He said as Taehyung told him about their previous encounter back in graveyard and the wedding hall. 

Jimin is aware of Taehyung's little crush or attraction towards his sister. 

"But that Jungkook is a gangster. A mafia." She said sounding sad more like a kid's whine. 

Its not like she doesn't want to stay with her crush. Whoever the fuck wouldn't want that? The thing is just she is not sure about her so called father, He can hurt any of her loved ones to get her back.