Chapter-8

She flipped the page of the book as she continued to read the next page with same concentration. Reading books became Y/n's biggest hobby. She always loved reading books but never really had enough time to read them, but as she got it now and her love for books became even stronger. Her orbs moved accordingly to the every word she read. 

She was looking all fresh and clean as she just took a shower. She was wearing an ankle-length georgette white dress. It was a light and comfy dress which gave her a look of nothing less than an angel. 

Jungkook arranged a couple of dresses for her as she didn't even got any time for packing her own. 

She was sitting on the wooden bench while joining her knees closer to her chest. Her dress was covering her feet while the frill hem of the dress was hanging down the bench, touching the ground, giving a vibe of 'an angel reading a book', kinda. 

A sudden noise of firm footsteps of many men distracted her from her reading. It was early in the morning and she wonders what chaos happened in this peaceful dawn. 

The huge main gate of the mansion opened and soon a lot of cars entered the property. A lot of men got down from the back cars and surrounded the white car while one of them opened the door for the person inside. 

From far it was difficult for her to see the face of the person but from his physique, she can he is somewhat old. 

She kept her book down and stood up to get a clear look of the person who just got here. But before she could take a step ahead, she ceased hearing a voice. 

"I would suggest you to not go there." A black-haired man with pale skin spoke. 

"Why? Is he someone dangerous?" She asked innocently. 

"An asshole, if I answer practically." He replied. 

"By the way. Myself, Yoongi." His tone was plain. 

"Oh, Nice meeting you Yoongi. I am Y/n." She introduced. He nodded in response. 

"Well if it doesn't bothers you, Can you tell who is he?" Y/n asked curiously.

 "Jungkook's father." He replied shortly.

She nodded and sat at the bench again. While Yoongi went somewhere, wherever he was going. 

Jungkook's father, An asshole? She chuckled. Well same here Jungkookie, we got the same breed of fathers.

 After finishing half of the book, she went inside for the breakfast. His father had left already after some good minutes of his arrival. As she reached the dinning table, she met with his glaring eyes.

Jung Hoseok. Yeah she remembered his name. He had been glaring her from the last or the first encounter they had. He looks at her like she is some sort of enemy. 

She looked back at the kitchen and saw two people cooking. She came in the kitchen and greeted them good morning. "Good Morning Y/n." They both greeted back. 

"I didn't knew you both were the one who cooked the food." She spoke amazed. "Its just I am multi-talented." One of them said and winked at her. She chuckled in response.

 "I used to think that some guards make it. Also there is no maid." She spoke. "We don't have maids cause Jungkook doesn't like to pay women for doing house chores." He told. Her eyes shined. 

Acknowledging  about the respect Jungkook have in him for women, made her heart race.

'He is such a gentleman.' She thought and smiled to herself.