Chapter-29

2:23 am, Seoul.

Cold breeze made Y/n's hair come on her face and annoy her, but she wasn't much sober to be annoyed about it. Two soju bottle laid empty on the floor. She was sitting on the rooftop without any blanket, third half-drunk bottle hanging in her hand. 

"Yeah, that weapon's payment is already done. Deliver them to the-" Hoseok was talking on a phone call but he stopped as he noticed her sitting there. "I'll confirm and tell you later." He hung up.

"Hey! Yes you! I am talking to you! Crazy-"
"Are you drunk?" He came closer and noticed the empty bottle near her.

'From where she got bottles of Soju at this hour?' He thought. 

"Hey woman, go to sleep." He noticed her closed eyes. Is she sleeping? He shook her to confirm.

"Umm, what?" She whined. 

"Who drinks this much? Get to your room asap. Get up." He said but didn't earned any movements from her.

"Don't you hear-"

"Are you sad, Hoseok?" She asked suddenly making him froze for some seconds. Her eyes were still closed.

"Ha! Looking at your face makes me sick, so yeah you can say I am sad." 

She opened one eye and looked at him. 

"No, seriously. Are you sad? I can hear you out." She made herself comfortable on her spot, ready to listen to his story.

"I don't think I can consider you as the best person to hear me out." He looked at her disgusted.

"Tell me, I'll forget it till morning anyways." Her drunk voice made him chuckle.

He picked up one of the Soju bottles and drank it whole in one go. He let out an excited breath and wiped his mouth. After some minutes, he was a little drunk too.

"Wanna hear me out?" He asked. She nodded.

"What should I spill then?" He thought for a while.
"I have nothing else to tell other than about my family."

She nodded telling him to continue.

"I lived with my parents and elder sister. My dream was to become a dancer. I started off as a street dancer and my family was supportive too. We weren't some millionaires. My parents ran a small chicken shop. Once I was out of the house for my dance practice and when I can back, I found the ashes of my family and our chicken shop. I was traumatized, I left my studies, dropped out of the school, I left my band. I left everything to the point I was left with nothing and there was nothing I could leave." He paused for a while.

Y/n patted his back. He drank half of the bottle before continuing.

"Just one girlfriend. Haha, my potato ass had a pretty girlfriend back then. She supported me till I was buying her gifts and giving her free food treats. I thought she would be there forever, but she left. She broke connections. I didn't had phone so I couldn't contact her. I was merely surviving because of my father's life insurance. I didn't even knew her address so I couldn't even reach to her. Till this date, I never changed our chicken shop's phone number thinking that may be she'll reach me through that someday. I really wished she could come back."  He smiled sadly.

"You don't deserve someone who will come back, you deserve someone who never leaves." She patted his shoulders.

He tilted his head towards her with a smile. He would have never opened up if he wasn't drunk.

-

In the Morning, 9 am:

Everyone started eating their meal. Bae-soo (Jungkook's father) and Seok-ho (Bae-soo's brother) and his family was already at the family mansion and later on Jungkook and Y/n reached there for breakfast too. Grandfather is having some blood pressure ups and downs so Jungkook is worried for him. Bae-soo and Seok-ho stayed with him saying that they are concerned about his health but he himself knew the real reason but couldn't say because his both sons are still dear to him. Grandfather