Chapter-15

"Who was behind all the planning!!" Yoongi shouted at the injured man who was tied with the chair. 

"I-I c-can't t-tell you." The man uttered weakly and breathing heavily. 

He was one of the men in Jungkook's team but he came out as the snake. He is working for almost five years with Jungkook and is one of the most trusted men that's why everyone is clueless that what would have made him this reckless to forget the punishment one have to bear for betraying. 

"YOU FUCKER-" 

"Leave him Yoongi." Jungkook ordered while keeping his hands in pockets.

Yoongi, who was holding his collar, left him with a powerful jerk making his chair to fall backwards. Yoongi wiped his bloody hands before standing behind with other men. They were in an abandoned room more like an underground cave. The source of light was just a bulb hanging in the center of the ceiling.

Jungkook's boots made noise as he walked near him. He picked him by his collar, one-handedly while other hand was still in pocket. and brushed the dust off his shirt then patted his shoulder. He was bending near his face making his locks hang in front of his face making him look ethereal.

"I'll ask once. Answer or Die." He spoke intimidatingly.

"Name the sources from where were you getting orders." Jungkook asked calmly.

Tear rolled his eyes.

"I never wanted to do it. I was forced. Boss, you know I had always been a loyal man to you. I had reason, a very big one. They black mailed me. My wife- they kidnapped her. They compelled me to share all the information about our planning otherwise they would misbehave with her. I was helpless. They pressurized me by sending videos where they were beating her. I couldn't think of anything else." He cried and hardly completed his words due to sobbing.

"Please spare me, I-"

"I didn't found the answer of my question in all that shitty paragraph you just spitted here." Jungkook said brutally.

"I was helpless, Boss. I would have lost both my wife and child. Please understand-"

"Love isn't acceptable in our business. You should have just left the business before starting your love life." Unpleasant word is very pleasant for the tone he is using right now.

That man looked at him with his sorrowful eyes with a tint of betrayal. He knew he should have left the mafia before marrying her but no one would have given him any job knowing that he once worked with the Mafias.

"You'll understand once you'll love someone. You'll understand once you'll receive a video of them getting beaten by a bunch of men. You'll understand once you'll be no less helpless than me. At that time I'll be looking at you from above and then I'll mock you." He knew he was gonna die. And...

Gunshot.

    ..here it happened. 

The impact of gunshot was too much that it cause him to flip backwards and this time no one moved forwards to pick him up. Jungkook tucked his gun back in his waist. 

"Dump his corpse the sea." He ordered before leaving the room.

Everyone is quite surprised by a sudden change in Jungkook's behavior. No doubt he was heartless, rude and harsh before too but they noticed a change when Y/n was living with him. He acted less rude and became calm and peaceful. He wasn't even included in any Mafia activities in those days.

Taehyung knows the best. He himself saw him smiling candidly while she hugged his arm. All the members weren't much goofy while they are around Jungkook but when she came she witnessed them fighting casually right in front of his eyes.