Chapter-4

Flashback

"JUNGKOOK, COME BACK HERE!" His father yelled. The little Jungkook ignored him and ran out of the house. 

Taehyung analyzed the situation. He have been there with him always as a big brother. Taehyung also left behind him following by some other men too. 

His father sighed angrily and sat down at the couch. His mother whom he cherished a lot, died today. 

It was raining heavily. While he was totally drenched. He was running in the alley and he clearly don't know where is he going. He slipped and stumbled before falling down. 

He cried. 

He crawled towards the nearest wall and leaned against it. He brought his knees closer. He tried. He tried very hard to be strong. But not anymore. He is just a teenager after all who need to be taken care of. Who need to be kept safe.

He was crying loudly, while water pouring down on his head. He sniffed hard. Suddenly he felt the water stopped pouring anymore. 

It was still raining but not anymore at him. He looked up with his red eyes and they met with her dark chocolate orbs. She was wearing a mask only revealing her eyes. 

She was holding her umbrella above his head not caring about herself being wet too. She smiled as her eyes curved a little and cheekbone raised a little behind her mask. 

"Why are you sad?" She kneeled down in front of him. "M-my...Mother. She left me. She d-died." Jungkook said and again tears flowed down his eyes. 

She smiled. 

"She is in a better place. She is in peace. Don't you want her at peace?" She asked. 

'She is saying right. She wasn't happy here.' He thought and remembered the everyday fight of his parents. They were at the verge of divorce. They even talked about it. 

"But, she...left me alone." He said and looked down. 

"Who said?" She said and he looked at her. 

"She is looking at you. Crying and complaining. She is inside you, (she pointed towards his heart) inside your heart and she always will be. You know? never ever a mother wants her child to cry over her. She wants you to be strong." She said and he recalled his mother's words. 

'Never let anyone clamp you down. You are strong, you are limitless. I know there will be ups and downs in life but the real man is who never gives up. I believe you. You are my son, my strength. Ain't I your strength too?' His mother's voice echoed in his head. 

His mother's smile crossed his mind. He closed his eyes and some fresh tears slipped down his cheeks. He opened his eyes and looked at her. 

She extended her hand that was holding a handkerchief. He took it, she handed him the umbrella and stood up. He looked away and wiped his tears. When he looked back at her she wasn't there anymore. 

She vanished just like an angel came to make him remember his mother's wish and then left.

Flashback ends

-

Y/n woke up being disturbed by the continuous buzzing of her phone. 

"Hello?" She asked in her sleepy voice, without even bothering to open her eyes for once. 

"Morning Sista. Did I disturbed your beauty sleep?" The person on opposite side spoke. 

"Ugh. Spill it." She growled. 

"Your so called Father sent me your wedding invitation yesterday." He spilled. 

"What?!" She yelled as she sat up instantly, wide awake. Her eyebrows frowned.