Chapter-12

Y/n was sitting in the car while keeping her head against the window, looking outside. After some minutes, she heard Jimin's car honking outside. And she didn't knew what to do so she left with Jimin. How could she stay there when the one she wanted to stay for is himself telling her to leave.

Was Jungkook faking all that all along? How easy would it be for him to just let go of her? Its not like their bond was very strong kind of but she was trying to build it strong. She wanted their bond to be strong. 

Guess what? Jungkook was much stronger to break those memories apart. Does it mattered to him like nothing? His actions seems to be like that, but his eyes spoke otherwise. Whenever she confessed, he looked so positive like he wanted to experience all these and wanted to reply her positively. What happened all of sudden?

He said he liked her, didn't he? It all felt so true to be a dream. 

"Sista?" Jimin called her which she replied by a 'hmm'.

"You seems so down. Something happened?" He asked worriedly while driving but she didn't replied.

"You sounded happy when you called me. I thought you would tell me to come take you but I got it from Jungkook. Is every thing okay?" He glanced at her.

She nodded.

"Can you stop the car?" She asked after some seconds. He pulled the brakes without any hesitation. 

She opened the door and walked outside. He looked at her with concerned eyes. It's raining outside. Very heavily. She got drenched as soon as she stood in rain. They were passing through the forest. There was no one other than them. She sat hugging her knees, on a rock that was a little far from the road. Her back was facing Jimin. 

He stepped down with an umbrella covering him. He came towards her and crouched down beside her, covering her with the umbrella. 

"Y/n." he called her lovingly but he was dead serious now.
"What's wrong? Did someone said some thing to you?" 

That's when her tears started flowing down. He panicked. 

"Hey. Why are you cry-" She cut him off with a hug. 

She was making his clothes wet but he didn't mind at all. He hugged her back with his free hand. She sobbed. It was after so long he saw her crying. Most of the time she kept it all inside. She thought crying makes a person look weak in front of others but she admits it herself that she is the weakest in front of her brother. A weak little sister of him who needs to be pampered and loved unconditionally.

She left her so called father's house as soon as she turned eighteen, cause its legal for a matured teen to leave their house and live on their own. At first she lived with Jimin and his father but after graduating she started doing job and bought her own house.

In those years, when she lived with them, Jimin had been there for her always in the times of need. That was the time when she could cry without being judged. Jimin's father had been out of the country most of the time but Jimin was there with her.

He never told her to stop crying, cause he never wanted her to keep all the sadness inside of her. Right now he is doing the same. Without telling her to stop crying, he is just giving her a shoulder to cry on to let her know that she is not alone. Without telling her that 'It'll be okay' cause he don't want to give her false hopes.

Whenever she cries he just hold her, telling her to cry as much as she want. Telling her 'I got you' to let her know that he is there and will be there till his last.