Chapter-23

"Sana! Sana! Are you here?! Fucking answer me!" Y/n yelled as she reached the location which was sent to her.

It was an abandoned building far away from the city. She rushed out of the house and didn't bothered to inform anything about it to anyone. Like some mad person she sat in the car and drove off to here.

"Sana!-"

"You came alone?" Someone spoke, hidden in the darkness.

"Just as I asked." The voice came from an opposite direction this time.

She turned around quickly, confused.

"Who the hell are you?!" She screamed in frustration.

"Me?" He whispered and laughed.

"My name is Daddy, just for you." He said and laughed loudly which pissed her to her soul.

 "Get done with these shits and come to the point. What beef do you have with me? And who the fuck are you?" She tried to find him in the darkness.

"Remember Isagi?" He asked.

"Now don't say that you're here to take his revenge. So lame of you." Y/n spoke in a  mocking tone.

"That's just an excuse. I myself was interested in you." He whispered.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I would like you rolling your eyes under me." He spoke near her but when she turned around, he wasn't there.

She made a disgusted face.

"You aren't that much lucky to experience that." She sneaked her hand in her pocket and found a pen in there. She should have came with a dagger at least.

"You coward! Reveal yourself!" She yelled.

He suddenly came out of the darkness and stood in front of her so close. She flinched and stumbled before falling backwards on her butt.

"Myself, Asahi."
"Asahi Park." 

His short introduction sent shivers down her spine. He finally came out of the darkness. There was light coming from some unknown source, which revealed his face to her. He looked much taller, stronger, clever and brutal than his brother.

"Brother of Isagi Park." He added.

Mayor never wanted to be on bad side of Jeon Jungkook so after knowing that she is related to him, he backed off. Whereas Asahi was determined to get her. 

He came closer. His dragon eyes piercing through her soul. He was holding an iron rod, she didn't even got time to react when he hit her head with it. She fell, fainted.

-

Jungkook got out of the long shower, wrapped his lower body in towel. The familiar still unusual scent from his room got him froze. He looked around. It was her scent, he is more than hundred percent sure. If he knew that she was here, he would've came out earlier.

He dried his wet hair with another towel and proceeded towards his bed. He saw the books kept out of their place. He smiled and remembered what she had been reading. Back then he just randomly opened any page and found a romantic scene. Not that much, it was a kiss scene but it gave him the idea of what the book is about.

He chuckled remembering their kiss. He wants to see her, right now. He wore clothes and walked towards her room. He opened the door after no one replied his three knocks and found no one inside. He even checked the bathroom and balcony. He got anxious.