Chapter-32

Another night in the hospital and that dull hospital pajamas. Y/n looked outside from the window while keeping her elbows on the railing, she sucked the smoke from the cigarette. A small smoke cloud appeared in front of her face. She looked at her fingers and was going to smoke again when someone suddenly snatched the cigarette and started smoking themselves.

"Smoking is injurious for health, more injurious if you're a patient." Jungkook exhaled the smoke.

"It isn't injurious for you Mister Jeon?" She eyed him.

"I already have the cure." He tilted his head towards her and winked. She blinked twice, intimidated by his horrible flirting skills.

"Cure? Like what?" 

"You." 

She cringed so bad that she had her lips in a straight line.

  "I wanna jump off so bad." She clutched her clothes.

"Uhn- hn- don't. I'll give you much better opportunities to jump. I am holding myself back due to your condition." He bit his lips.

"What if I deny? Deny to take the opportunity or... deny you?" She looked at him waiting for his reply. He looked down at his hands and then at the sky. A small, gentle smile brightened his face and he looked at her.

"So what? You have the right. You can reject me anytime and I'll back off instantly. No one can touch you without your permission. Not even me and I'll never let anyone touch you again against your will. I promise, Chérie." He stepped near her.

"I wished I could just summon you in front of me at that time." She looked down with sad eyes.

"I have a blast plan." Jungkook showed as if he is thinking deeply.

"What?"

"What's the rush? I'll tell you later."
"First you tell me...can I touch you?" He came closer.

"Like right now?" She raised her eyebrows while shyly pressing her lips.

"Yes." He came more closer.

"Where do you want to touch me?" She stepped ahead too, trying to be dominant. She raised her chin and looked straight into his dark brown orbs.

"Here-" He brought his hand near her waist but she slapped it away.

"You already touched me without my permission. Back then, under the table." She folded her arms and looked away.

"You took the revenge already. In fact you did worse to me. Do you even have any idea how much aroused I was- leave it. You won't know." He looked away too.

"Exactly how would I know? I don't have a rod hanging between my legs." She rolled her eyes.

"But you have exactly what could be filled with that hanging rod. And if I think about it, it could be filled with a lot of other things too, like fingers, tongue-"

"Shut the fuck up." She gritted her teeth and shut his mouth with her both hands.
"I swear if someone hear us, I am gonna kill you with my own bare hands." She showed him her big scary eyes and he pretended to be scared by them.

"Umm." He shook his head rapidly making an extremely intimidated face. 

As soon as she removed her hands he pinned her on the wall and caged her from all sides. As she was being pushed back, extremely attached to the wall, he appeared to be extra taller. 

As the pace of heartbeats increased the distance between them decreased. Almost there, almost...almost.

*Knock Knock*