Chapter-35

"Are we doing the right thing?" Sarah asked as she hesitated before signing on the marriage papers.

"Feel free to do it. If you don't want it, we can halt it right away." Yoongi hugged her shoulder to make sure of his presence and that he'll be always with her.

"No. I wanna do it. I don't wanna be away from you." She tilted more into his touch and didn't hesitated to sign this time. They exchanged rings and now the magistrate was to announce the completion of their marriage.

"We need signature of a witness other than me." The Magistrate spoke.

Yoongi and Sarah looked at each other, dumbstruck. This was not prepared. 

"We don't have anyone else-"

"Take my signature." A woman entered the office while her heels made noise every time her foot strike the floor.

She passed smile to the couple and bowed slightly to everyone. She immediately signed the papers as a legal witness of their marriage. She nodded while observing her adorable and valuable sign.

"What are you doing here Miss Iseul?" The magistrate questioned to the woman.

"Oh right, Myself Iseul. I was so flustered. Its my first time being a witness of something very important." She extended her hand for a handshake from Sarah. Sarah smiled when she referred their marriage as  very important, which it undoubtfully is. She immediately shook hands with her. Iseul bowed her head to Yoongi.

So, the rush for the marriage is because Sarah's passport is gonna expire in couple of days. Her father had blocked her all the legal documents and identity cards. Without her Id, she can't register her passport. So in two days she was gonna be an illegal person staying in Korea so Yoongi came up with a plan of marriage, by that she will be his legal wife with Korean citizenship.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs...?" Iseul asked for their intro.

Again Yoongi and Sarah held an eye-contact until he uttered "Jeon." He was like a brother to Jungkook so it makes him a Jeon too.

"Jeon? Like in Jeon Jungkook? Are you The Jeon Jungkook? The one who gives Namjoon a load of work that he don't even have time to call me and here you are enjoying your vacant time with your angel." Iseul gave them those bombastic side eye.

"I really wish that Jungkook was here to hear you bicker. He would've beheaded you. If not him, his lover definitely would have." Yoongi made a poker face.

"What is she saying?" Sarah asked him as she didn't understood Korean a bit.

"I've only saw foreigners in movies, they're much more prettier in person." Iseul talked in English making Sarah pass a brilliant smile. Yoongi sneered when she Iseul ignored him.

-

"Thank you for helping him to move on. I am really grateful to you. He had always those depressed eyes during the winters when he saw the trees shed their leaves. I am sure I won't get to encounter that anymore." Yoongi smiled gently towards Iseul. They talked for a while when Sarah insisted on treating Isuel with a meal, when Isuel denied she insisted for at least a drink.

"I didn't knew anything about his past. Thank you for telling. It'll help me more to bring him happiness. I will try my best to make him happier than he was ever." Iseul smiled with gratitude. Yoongi and Sarah both bid Isuel by the last bow. She replied with a bow too and walked away.

-

"Dad, I had to buy-" Heewon gently tried to talk to her father.

"Give the list to the servant." Her father ignored her and left abruptly.