Chapter-28

"I don't want my son to marry you! Get out of his life!" Jungkook's father was barking from twelve minutes straight. She looked at her watch and continued ignoring him.

"You want money?! Tell me, how much?!"

She was sitting in front of him but she got no spare attention to pay to him. After their lunch she was waiting for Jungkook who went to talk to his grandfather. She can't even use her phone cause elder don't allow to bring phones during the meal. 

"I am warning you-" He was cut off in between.

"Sir, Elder is calling you." A man passed him grandfather's order.

He stood up in anger and went out of the room. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She is silent just because she want to respect Jungkook's family. She stood up with a tired groan.

"Gosh, what an ass."
"He is so annoying, no?" She talked to the bodyguards who stood around the dining hall. Although none of them replied but their eyes says it all.

She decided to roam around to pass her time. She noticed Jungkook's cousins standing outside the room were grandfather called Jungkook, his father and probably his cousin's parents too. She tilted her head, smiled and proceeded towards them.

"Hey boys, myself Y/n you must know me. Nice to meet you both." She talked politely to them. They both looked at each other, not knowing what to reply or whether to reply or not. If you forgot, let me remind you that Jae-jun is the older son and Junseok is the younger one.

"Okay?" Junseok decided to reply something.

"So disrespectful of you. Don't you know how to talk to your soon to be sister-in-law?" She raised her brows. "Aren't you happy for your brother?"

Junseok shrugged while the older one wasn't even looking at her.

"Why do you hate Jungkook so much?" She asked. Jae-jun looked at her.

"You can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone." She whispered like its confidential.

"Its not like that. We don't hate him." Jae-jun finally said something. He wanted to say more but stopped. She nodded her head telling him to continue. 

"We have to act like that in front of mom." Junseok said.

"Shut up." Jae-jun pinched him. "We aren't suppose to say like that about our mother." He shushed him.

"Why do your mother wants you both to hate him? Have he ever done bad to her or even you?" She questioned.

They both thought for a while and shook their head.

"Then?"

Junseok was going to answer but Jae-jun chose to speak.

"That's none of your business. Its our family matters. Stay out it, it would be best for you." He said.

"She wants elder's property, right?" She smiled, provoking him.

Jae-jun clenched his fists. It was like he was giving her warning from his glares.

"And why are you hating me now? Just because I am related to Jungkook? Your mother made your mentality like Jungkook is your enemy and a rock in your path to get all of the grandfather's property." She raised her eyebrows as if satirizing them.

"We don't have filthy intensions like that. Its just mom and dad wants that to happen." Junseok spilled the truth. "Maybe." He added when he saw his older brother glaring at him.