Chapter-2

Y/n payed for the cab that she booked and went towards the entrance of the company. 

Yeah, He 'was' going to drop her here but suddenly he got a call and god knows whatever conversation happened. 

He ordered his driver to stop the car and he literally shooed her away or you can say kicked her out of the car. 

Thank goodness they were out of that freaking forest area otherwise what would she have done in that backward area where her last network tower had died too. 

Y/n showed her id on the reception and entered forward inside the company. Even though the receptionist recognize her still she showed her card to not to grow any conflicts in her brother's company. 

"Hey Jimin-ah. Wassup!" She entered inside his office as she didn't even cared to knock once. 

But the scene inside his office made her roll her eyes and she couldn't help but giving them a disgusted look. 

That girl got up instantly fixing her dress and left the room without making an eye contact with Y/n. 

"I'm really fed up of this now." She said annoyingly. Meanwhile he just stood there keeping his hands on the table casually with a small smile. 

"You freak." She added. 

"Welcome, sista." He said and motioned her sit. 

She scoffed and sat in front of him. 

(A quick introduction);

Jimin, Park Jimin. Her brother. Not fully biological but kinda half. They share the same mother. He was staying in America from past years. They met each other few times in their childhood as her mother used to bring her to his father's house, secretly. But honestly, she liked his father much more than her own. 

But afterwards her parents got divorced. 

Trust me you don't wanna know. I mean, its complicated. 

Y/n's mother married Jimin's dad and had Jimin even before her marriage with Y/n's father. But she had to marry Y/n's father cause of some problems encountered by her father's company. 

Then she had Y/n and then cause of growing fights between them, they got divorced. Although, Y/n's father never loved her, thou he fought for her custody in court and even got it. 

Since then she is bearing him and after her mother's death her hatred towards him reached at its peak. He didn't even let her go to her mother's funeral.

(I know this is going long but I have to make it clear.) 

Y/n are not some kind of Police officer or something. She is a part of investigation team or something like detective, not really. 

(Trust me, I am trying hard to make you understand it. It is half information other I'll give you later.) 

Being connected with the department from her college years makes her an important personality here. 

BTS: Back to Story

"When did you return from America?" She asked grabbing a magazine lying nearby. 

"A week ago." He replied sitting in front of her. "And didn't even bother to inform me of your arrival?" She spoke while flipping the pages lazily. 

"Don't tell me you're sulking now." He raised his eyebrows teasingly. She rolled her eyes and flipped couple of more pages and kept her elbow on the table.