SYNOPSIS

Quinn Viezys Amelghourd is an eighteen-year-old boy and summoner who lives at the Gradiois Sumus Cathedral, where he was raised by Holy Father Callon Alighieri. Growing up, the only goal he has is to be a Holy Father like his foster father. Not until he found out the truth about his father, who went to Solaria Mystery Land and never came back. Hearing this information, he decided to go on the journey even though he's one of the sane people—the normal people who can summon a normal Adjunctus—a generalized term for creatures that need to be tamed. The Authorities of the Cathedral  are against Quinn's decision, but even if a lot of people, especially the order of the cathedral and his foster father, were against his plan, he still went on the journey with his friends, Calin Pollister Agtrade and Arod Heryold Aminprod. Devotees of the Cathedral start dubbed Quinn "The Heretical Sane Summoner, but they are captured by Bandits and sold to the Drow, a sinful race of dark elves. The Drows place them in the Treacherous Labyrinth, making them part of Ruendroy Queendom's Annual Mayhem, which leads Quinn and his friends to set a temporary goal to escape the Labyrinth alive.

How can they survive the dangerous and unpredictable Treacherous Labyrinth without enough power and experience?