ANNOUNCEMENTS, FAQ, AND WORDS OF GRATITUDE

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BOOK 02 OF THE POETRY OF LIFE TO TOMB SERIES (THE STORY OF QUINN VIEZYS AMELGHOURD)

TITLE: THE QUEST OF MALEVOLENT PHOENIX (THE POETRY OF LIFE TO TOMB SERIES BOOK 02)

BLURB:
After Quinn unveiled the truth about his identity and about the secrets that the Holy Cathedral tried to hide with him. He now falls from his grace and decides to team up to a sinister queen that holds a grudge to the Holy Cathedral for a long time. The Dark Queen gives him a quest: Quinn needs to help the Queen to bring back the legendary creature that the Cathedral has stolen from her—The Malevolent Phoenix, one of the Ten Fable Summons.

BOOK COVER:
(Thank you kay Ate weakdreamer. Sa pag-gift sakin ng book cover for book 2. I really appreciate it, thank you po!)

 I really appreciate it, thank you po!)

TOP 10 FAQ

Q1: May daragdag pa po ba sa League ni Quinn?
Answer: Secret, just let the story flow through, then you will get the answer for this question.

Q2: May Academy Scene ba na parating?
Answer: Yup, but sa Book 3 niyo makikita ang Academy.

Q3: Bakit Roll in at Rally ginagamit mo, hindi typical na "I summon you" nalang? need an explanation.
Answer: Simple as this, the phrase "I summon you,"  is sounds cliche for me. At as a language major, want kong i-explore ang mga words na possible na i-substitute sa mga cliche phrases na overrated na. Also, ang unique kaya ng Roll in at Rally for me ehe.

Q4: God yung na-summon ni Guru Baleno, how's that possible? Edi super OP na niya?
Answer: Sinagot ko na ito dati, pero sasagutin ko ulit. If Adjunctuses ang pag-uusapan eh ang God na katawagan sakanila ay dahil ito'y honorary title dahil may nagawa silang tilong sa isnag lugar at sinasamba sila because of their charity, but in terms of strength naka-depende parin sila sa Scaling unlike s amga True Gods na gumawa sa Mundus Dominorum na wala sa Scaling ang strength nila since their strength is unmeasurable.

Q5. Makakakita pa na kami ng mas maraming Mythical Creatures na inspired sa mga iba't ibang mythologies ng iba't ibang bansa?
Answer: Yes, and makakakita rin kayo ng mga Mythical Creatures na made by my own imaginations.

Q6: Saan galing yung tawag sa mga summon na Adjunctus?
Answer: Galing sa salitang Adjunct, means a thing added to something else as a supplementary rather than an essential part. Ang labas kase sakin ng meaning niya is something pang-tulong, which is connected namna sa mga summons nila na need silang mag-Morphine bago makagamit ng magic or spells.

Q7: Ano po pangalan ng ikatlong fragments o kapatid nila Quinn?
Answer: Clue, inspired siya sa Ego siya.

Q8: Since kuya ni Arod is Viscount, does it mean nobel din si Arod?
Answer: Yes.

Q9: Ilan League ni Prince Akalio? Ang dami niya kase na-summon.
Answer: Tri-League—Lightbound Devotee, Feralghard, and Pesterborde.

Q10: Kailan po labas ng Book 2?
Answer: As soon as matapos ko na ang ikatlong book ng Reincarnated Trilogy, one week pahinga, then simula na ng Book 2 ng Poetry of Life to Tomb.

READERS-VOTERS SPECIAL MENTION OF GRATITUDE:

I'm always thankful to my readers, whether they are silent or not. I am grateful for the time and effort you're giving to my humble story. And let me give my utmost gratitude to my solid readers and voters. Thank you for your unwavering support of me and my work. I really appreciate you guys, and I love y'all, MY SOLID KYUBABIES!

Twilight_Sparkle_23
SonnyEspinase9
RhomzPecz
LeomerUgpal8
Delfinalynzy8
kennmasal
DivinePantaleon
blackberryphoenix28
jovicelledayao31
AgilaMagsasaka
user28078627
Jaylene_Jimenez

And I don't forget to give you my utmost gratitude, My Silent Kyubabies!

....

Search "Kyubie WP" on Facebook to be updated to my updates and other things. Do message me if you're going to add me guys, thank you!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share my story (These three things matter for the growth of my story and of myself personally.)

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang THE ADVENTURE OF THE HERETICAL SANE SUMMONER (BXB) 🎉