A Naked Dork On My Bed

I arrived at my house,carefully placing Edd on my shoulders to unlock the front door.

"Does this dork even eat? He's so fucking light!"

He was extremely light considering he's a high school student,most girls I've hooked up with weigh more than him. He has to be under 100 pounds meaning he's underweight , that would explain his lack of athletic ability.

" When you wake up I'll give ya my protein shake recipe, you have to take care of your health more dork. Though I'm not really one to talk since I live on junk food and protein shakes."

My parents were on a vacation celebrating there 10 year anniversary so unlike most cliche high school movies, I didn't have to sneak this dork inside. It wasn't like I wanted to bring him in the first place, this wasn't the first stop I made since I found him 30 minutes ago. I couldn't find Edd's house key anywhere on him so I tried the hospital next.After realizing I was an uninsured 18 year old, I decided going to a hospital wasn't the best idea considering Edd was also underage. Also remembering his rant about how hospitals were his biggest fear and that he would never step foot in a hospital waiting room, I decided to go to Eddy's house. After hearing from Eddy's douchy brother that he and Edd were both on a date I decided the only place left was my house.

I made my way upstairs and entered my bedroom,placing Edd on my bed,releasing a huge sigh of relief from finally getting home. "what a day, first i woke up late,had pratice til 8, and now there's a dork laying on my bed. Ya owe me big time for this by the way sock head." I spoke to Edd not intending for him to answer or even hear me.

"Alright now what do I do? I can't just leave you in these clothes. Fuck but first i have to take care of your cuts. How do I even heal cuts? Ok ok first lets change his clothes god knows he'd freakout about being covered in germs."

I chuckled as I imagined Edd's reaction to realing he's wearing clothes that had been on the floor. That chuckling turned into embarrassment as it finally crossed my head that I have to change this dork's clothes. I felt my face start to get hot as I looked at Edd's sleeping face. It's not like I had any other choice the only way to clean his wounds is to get a closer look at them.

"Fuck! I can't just undress you, you're going to be naked!"
Come on Kevin don't be such a sissy dude! the dork would freak out about staying in dirty clothes covered in dirt and blood. He'd freak out if he knew I saw him naked though!

My mind was spinning in circles as I fought with myself on how much of a wuss I was being. I've seen countless girls naked why was seeing a dude any different? Why was I freaking out so much about seeing Edward Vincent , the neighborhood Dork, naked?

After another minute of panicking on what to do and I finally decided what I would do, I looked around my room and took out a bandanna and tied it around my neck. I looked through my drawers to find something that would fit Edd but all my clothes were a size bigger than his size small. After digging through my clothes I found an old T-shirt that had shrunk in the dryer and some old gym shorts that looked like they could fit him. Lastly I went to the bathroom and got out my first aid-kit from underneath my sink.

"Alright...Let's get this over with..."

My cheeks were a shade of red as
I put the bandanna over my eyes and started to undress Edd's top half. I removed his sweater first and then fumbled around with the buttons of his shirt. After a minute of struggling I took off the white shirt and tossed them on the floor. I braced myself for what I had to do now... it was time to take off his pants. I felt my face heat up again and my hands began to shake. Calm down Kevin, you're the star quarterback, taking off a guy's pants shouldn't be so hard to do! I moved my hands around and felt around for the zipper of his pants, when I felt it I pulled it down and slid his pants off.