Chapter Sixteen Would We Regret It?

Chapter Sixteen

Kevin stared at Edd after hearing how long this cute tiny dork had been in love with him. "Edd...You're so fuckin cute!" He yells hugging the dork he's come to love.Hovering above Edd Kevin whispers "I love you." . Edd hugs him back, clenching Kevin's shirt. Kevin breaks away from the hug and kisses a blushing Edd. He licks Edd's bottom lip asking for entrance, which Edd grants him.

Edd could hardly believe the mean jock who bullied him when they were younger was kissing him so passionately. He'd loved Kevin for so long and now he finally has what he'd always wanted, someone to love.

Edd couldn't control the moans escapeing from his lips. His face grew red as Kevin pulled away and looked at Edd,eyes filled with lust. "That was so damn sexy Edd! " Kevin leaned down and reconnected their lips.

Edd felt his body grow hot and felt uncomfortable down"there". They pulled away from the kiss leaving Edd a panting mess. "K-Kevin my body feels weird." It was uncontrollably uncomfortable down there and Edd really had no idea why. Whats going on with me?

"We should umm stop Edd before we do something we'll regret."

Something we'll regret? What on earth could Kevin be talking about? All we're doing is kissing.

"What exactly would we regret?"

Kevin stared at Edd blankly wondering if he really understood what was happening to his, both their bodies at the moment. Then it occurred to Kevin that Edd might be the most innocent teen in Cul da Sac.Does this dork really not know what the hell is going on right now?! Or what he's doing to me right now?

Wait

"Edd do you really not know what's going on?"

"No I'm afraid not Kevin."

"Edd... you do remember what sex is right?" Of course he should know what sex is, he tried to have sex just yesterday.

"Of course Kevin it's when two people in love use their bodies to start a family. It's a show of love."

"Uhm... and do you know how it's done?"

"U-um a substance know as sperm comes out of the male and goes into the female and then the baby starts to form."

"No not how a baby is made. Do you know how two people have sex when their in love?"

Edd thought about it for a few seconds. He only knew that sex was a scientic method that people did to show love and make a family. He never saw how the method was actually performed. He just thought the male released sperm that the female then used to put inside herself. When Edd asked Kevin to have sex he didn't know what he was doing and was relieved when Kevin stopped him.

Edd shook his head and looked at Kevin who's cheeks were a light pink and his hair was slighty messy.

Kevin knew he wanted to have sex with Edd when they both knew they were ready and he didn't want to rush things,but he couldn't hold back much longer with this cute dork laying benth him. He could tell Edd was turned on just like he was as well. The dork saying his body felt weird was not helping the painful bulg in his pants.

I can't hold back damnit. I don't want Edd to regret this later. I'll ask if he's ready, if he is then I won't hold back, but if he isn't I'll respect that like a guy should. I'll just masturbate like everyone else,but picture Edd laying benth me with his face red with tears in his eyes moaning and screaming my name as I thrust imto him... Shit I'm not helping.

Having his mind made up he asked the question that could change their relationship. He lowered his head next to Edd's ear and whispered,

"Should I show you?"

___________________________
***Author Here***

Hey guys! How'd you like this update? I know I've kept you guys waiting and I'm so sorry!😰 Gomen! Anyways what do you think will happen in the next chapter?! Don't let your pervy mind take over to much.

This is kinda unrelated ,but I wanted to let you guys know that I printed 4 chapters out ( Chapters 1,2,3,12) because my friends want to read it!

They're not really yaoi fangirls, but I think one of them is getting into it because she likes Larry, so I think thats good. And this guy I'm friends with  also drew me a ErenxLevi picture😆😆!

But anyway tommorow(sp?) is gonna be an interesing day.
I know this is kinda late ,but did you watch the CreekXtweek South Park episode?!! It showed yaoi fanart pictures and ecerything!

Comment if you want more or you have request and anything else

Vote if you liked it!

**I'm making a Yaoi oneshot book so if you have any requests for stories please let me know!!*

Love ya(^•^)y Bye