Chapter Thirty

Kevin's POV:

The next two periods went by and were boring as usual. Still no sign of Frank I grunt out of frustration. I still need to kick his ass.

All day people have been staring and whispering gossip about Edd and I. I was ent out 4 times for bursting out and yelling. Why can't people mind their own business?!

Nazz and Nat have been asking me none stop about Saturday Night and what had happened after we left. With a blush I stomped angrily away every time.

8th period had ended so with my hands in my pockets I walk down the hall passing by all the teens.

It's only Monday and so much has happened in these three days.First I find out I'm in love with the towns dork, I realized I was gay. Next I find him beaten up on the sidewalk and take him home. I fall even more in love and ask him out. I get a boyfriend and we have sex.

All that's left is to come out to the school. Not that it's any of their business but I want to make sure everyone knows he's mine. I already had one person try and take him away. Eddy. I frown as I remember the way he kissed Edd.

I cracked my knuckles and relieve some of the anger. I huff out in anger and annoyance as I pass by a couple more kids.

Down the hall I see the front doors and my mood brightens a little, happy that I'll be home soon with Edd. Looking around I try and find his cute beanie through the crowd but my eyes land on dark green hair...

Author-Chan:

Oops I left on a cliff hanger again didn't i?

...

Hahaha it's my specialty I guess! Sorry guys but as you know I'm lazy so my chapters are short so I can keep my creativity and not get writers block.

I hope you liked it anyhow! Thank you guys again because thanks to you amazing readers we hit 74.1k reads!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love you guys!! Also how do you like the new cover?

Until next time! Stay beautiful pervy readers!!

Author-Chan out~