Chapter Thirty Three

"You think a stupid jock and a midget are gonna stop me?" Frank says smugly.

"What'd you say?!"
"Who are you calling a midget?!" Kevin and Edd yell.

"Enough talking sissies let's get this party started shall we?" He cracks his knuckles ready to beat someone's face in.

"Just remember you asked for this!" And with Eddy's words he throws the first punch.

The crowd started cheering watching as Eddy was pushed to the floor Frank on top of him, while Kevin delt with Frank's 'friends'.

"Move aside! I have Double D Eddy!!" The crowd was pushed around as a screaming Ed came running through carrying Edd.

"Ed, put me down please!" He shouts holding onto his hat. "But Double D, Eddy needs you!"

"What are you talking about Ed. I assure you Eddy can take care of himself." Edd says while being put down.

"No look Double D!" Ed tears up pointing towards the fight.

Edd's eyes go wide as he catches a glimpse of Eddy being pinned down by two guys. "Eddy!"

Pushing through the crowd, Edd stands appalled. He sees Eddy punching the previous guys on the floor with blood dripping down his face.

Ed runs past him and goes to help Eddy pulling Frank's guys off of him. Edd stands in disbelief as he spots Kevin and Frank on the wall fighting.

"Kevin!" He runs towards them getting Kevin's attention. "Edd?" Getting his chance Frank punches him straight in the jaw. Then they're back at it.

The only thing Edd could think of doing was breaking them apart. He tries to push their arms away but he doesn't really have the strength.

"Please stop! Kevin! This hazardous!" He pleas, only to get knocked down into the lockers hitting his head on the handle. He groans as he tries to keep his eyes open.

He could hear the crowd go silent as the fight stopped. Before his eyes shut he caught a glimpse of Eddy and Ed running towards him. Then as they shut he heard Kevin and Frank call out his name.

Author's Note:

Yay I finally updated! Hehehe took me long enough. Sorry I've just been really into rematch ing Steven Universe in time for Summer Of Steven. And I've been drawing alot so I haven't been writing as much.

Plus there's my obsession with Miraculous Ladybug that's keeping me busy. *nervous laughter* It's taking over my life guys, help!!! I keep drawing the characters and I can't stop!

Hahaha, if you want to see any of drawing just follow me on Instagram: 0freshman_dani0 or SnapChat: Kiyomichii ! Haha Snap "Chat" as in Chat Noir...

Oh! Also about Instagram and SnapChat! I'll be giving previews of when I'll be updating and such, so look forward to that 😉🤓🤓

So how'd you like the chapter? I know I have to work on writing longer chapter.

Bye bye for now~

I love you!

Ok just need to add this to the chapter,but HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???

Is My Chemical Romance getting back together? I CAN'T BREATHE!