Love is Sweet Like Strawberries. Chapter Seven

"A-and no ones gonna hurt Ya... Cause I'm here..." I finished saying as I my arms wrapped around Double D .Hugging me tightly.

It hurt me so bad inside when I saw him cry. He was shivering and calling himself a bother and a failure. The dork's not a bother to me at all. I choose to help him out. I tried to comfort him. The dweeb really grew on me yesterday. I wanted to protect him.

Double D was sobbing into my shirt, trying to calm down. I guess he thought he pissed me off? I know I was frowning,but it wasn't because the dork took to many strawberries. I actually only put them out for him. I remembered when we were younger ,around the summer we were going into middle school , Double D and me accidentally met by the forest next to the junk yard. Being the jerk I was, I was gonna pick on him. But I didn't when Edd called me over and smiled telling me about Eddy's new scheme. I helped him gather the things he needed,and we hung out for a while and found a strawberry bush. We ended up having fun, and I found out Edd has a huge love for strawberries.

I smiled at the memory. That was one of the best days I ever had. It was the day I actually came to like one of the Eds.

I only frowned because...well he was acting cute. Like really cute. Not to mention he moaned while his face was red. It...kinda...made me h-hard... Don't ya judge me! This dork's really cute!

I looked down to see Edd staring at me with his face red. Woah...cute...
"A-Are you really going to protect me?" He asked tears still in his eyes.

I smiled and hugged him closer,"Yup! If anyone ever hurts you dork,just tell me,and I'll pound em!" I said grinning happily.

I felt Edd hug me tighter and his face went redder. "T-Thank you Kevin. For everything. I want you to know I forgive you. I know you didn't mean to bully me when we were younger."

He forgives me! Yess! I grinned wide and hugged the little dork tighter, pulling him up a little and spinning him. "You really forgive me!!" I yelled still grinning.

I was so happy, I know he already said he already forgave me, but i Know he didn't really mean it. The first time he said he forgave me, I saw the look in his eyes that said he didn't really forgive me.

"Yes! I forgive you! Kevin please put me down this instance!" He yelled grabbing onto my sides.

"Sorry Dorko!" I said putting him down still smiling. He huffed and fixed his shirt. "I'm sorry for causing a scene. But at least now we cleared up the misunderstanding." He said looking up at me.

"Yup. Let's finish eating." I told him patting his head.

We sat down and continued eating. "So I guess the clothes fit ya?" I asked,trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah. You have my gratitude for allowing me to wear your clothes. And it's you..."

I sigh and smile. "Don't mention it, you can have the clothes. We were just going to throw em away." I say.

"Thank you very much Kevin!" He says smiling.

He has a really cute smile. I don't wanna see it taken away. That's why I'm gonna get Frank and his fuckin gang. They're gonna get it when I see em on Monday. Gotta get Double D's things back too. I don't know what Frank's planning taking Double D's keys. He fuckin better not go inside Double D's house, or hurt him again, if he knows whats good for him!

"K-Kevin?" I heard Double D say and I looked at him, my anger going away.

"Yeah?"

"You make amazing pancakes... They're the best I've ever had... Do you like to cook?" He asked his face growing red.

My face went red matching his. This is the first time I let anyone taste my cooking. I was happy the first person was Double D, and he likes it. I smiled and rubbed my neck.

"T-thanks! Glad you like em...No one really knows this, but... cooking is like my second hobby. " I say. I was happy to let Edd know my secret. I know he won't tell anyone. It makes me really happy to know Double D likes my cooking. It gives me a warm feeling inside.

I look at him and he smiles at me showing his little gap. "Your very welcome Kevin. I hope you continue cooking. They really are the best I've ever had. I can tell you put a lot of effort in them. I hope you can make me more in the future." He says his face red and he smiles again.

Right when he said those words my body went warm. In the future? Does that mean like marriage? Then I completely lost it when he smiled. My heart beat like crazy and I felt like I was melting. I wouldn't mind marrying this dork. But we have to start dating before we get married right?