Chapter Ten It's Been A Long Day

Had to fix this chapter because somehow it kept repeating paragraphs! Sorry for the confusion!
(This chapter is dedicated to the people out there who love maids and cross dressing ukes. :-))

[I forgot to mention in the other chapter what Kevin was wearing. He's wearing a tight white tee with red sleeves and blue jeans, plus black converse.No hat this time, just his beautiful orange hair.]

  After Ed and Eddy left, it was awkward between me and Edd. I wanted Edd to give me some sort of reponse to my confession. All he did was sit on the couch and finish watching Tv.

Feeling heartbroken I barely talked, and Edd did too. Did he not feel the same way about me? Why wouldn't he? I'm like the perfect guy, well when I'm not being an asshole. I know it can't because Edd's not gay. I mean come on, can you imagine Edd topping a girl? I can't... not just because I don't want to picture Edd with someone else. He's also really feminine like. I just really hope he's gay.

I take my phone out to check the time. 2:03 p.m, I notice I got a message around 1:00. Ugh I hate replying to messages.

I opened it up and it saw it was from Nazz. Nazz is my best friend ,has been since before I could remember.

From:Nazz

Heyy Kevs:-) You still coming over? Nat's here too, he's gonna sleep over!! :-) :-)

From:Kevin

Yeah I guess... :-/ I forgot to tell you sumthing important...

Yea...I haven't told anyone besides the Eds what happened with Edd, or that I have a crush on him. I'm a terrible friend.

From:Nazz

Alright buddy! Btw my maid costume came in today!!!! It's so cuuuute! You have to see it!

From: Kevin

Yup can't wait. See ya later :-)

Nazz has a sorta costume fetish going on. She started it around 8th grade. You should see all the costumes she has.

I wonder how she's going to react to the whole "gay only for Double D" thing. Only one way to find out. Sighing I put my phone away. I think for a few seconds and remember about Edd. I don't think he'll want to stay here alone.

I take my phone out again and find Nazz's messages.

From: Kevin

Yo Nazz is it okay if I bring someone with me?

From:Nazz

Yay! The more the merrier!

From:Kevin

:-) Thanks!

I put my phone up again and start smiling like an idiot. I look towards Edd who's still watching Tv.

"Hey Double D, wanna come with me to Nazz's?" I ask knowing either way he's coming. We have to do something other than watch Tv all day.

"I don't have any other choice ,so sure."  he says still looking at the Tv, his face showing no emotion.

Damn it, this dork keeps breaking my heart. We could at least talk about the confession!

Pouting I stand up and turn off the Tv. "Alright. Let's go."

I walk over to the front door and grab my car keys, Edd following behind.

I would've taken my bike, but I don't think Edd would like it. I open the door and we step out.