Extra Chapter (Valentine's Day Special)

This chapter takes place in the future so it doesn't spoil anything just takes place a day in the future.

5 years into the future~
Edd and Kevin are now 22 and 23

Kevin's POV:
Damnit! It's Valentine's day tomorrow and I still don't know what to give Edd. Every year he says "I don't care what you give me Kevin it's the thought that counts." I mock Edd's voice.

He may not care what I give him,but I do! He's the love of my life and I want to make sure he gets the perfect present.

I could make him a special dinner...no I did that last year. Be creative Kevin!

Signing I put my head down on the kitchen table. Edd doesn't get home till 4pm, he's filling in for some teacher who's out sick at the local high school.

After 10 minutes of brainstorming theI hear the front door open. It couldn't be Edd, and It couldn't be Nazz cause she's in Japan for some fashion work thing.

"Nat how many times have I told you to knock on the damn door!Don't forget to put on the slippers!" I shout.

"Kevin chill, it's not like I'm a serial killer."He laughs walking towards me with bunny slippers on his feet,sitting across the table from me.

"How'd you get in, the door was locked!" I arch my eyebrows.

"I can get in anywhere Kevs." He winks at me.

"Your fucking creepy dude. What are you doing here? Don't you have an audition and photoshoot."

"Nope I canceled it, it's valentine's day tomorrow think of all the single people that gonna be in bars! The buttking has to get some!" He grins pretending to be squezzing a butt.

I sigh and get up to get a beer, "Don't remind me of tomorrow."

"Aw what's wrong can't find cutie a present again?" He laughs as I toss him a beer.

"It's not funny! Shit, I want him to have a perfect present.He deserves that."

"Dude Edd turned you into mushy teddy bear!!" He laughs clutching his stomach.

"Shut the fuck up man! I'm still tough!" I defend myself.

Nat's eyes light up as if he's got an idea. He starts grinning and looks at me. I don't like that look.

"Dude, Kevin I have the perfect gift!!" He shouts excitedly.

*******Time skip to 7pm*******

Edd's POV:
Oh dear I promised Kevin I'd be home at four today. I hope he's not mad. I couldn't just leave the student's alone that begged me to stay and help with their homework.

I park my car and safely run to the apartment. I unlock the door and make sure I lock it, hanging the keys beside the door.

"I'm home." I greet as I take off my shoes replacing them with my pair of bunny slippers.

I don't hear a response from Kevin which worries me. "Kevin? Are you home?" I ask standing up and look around.

"He must be out." I say out loud.

I smile and reach into my pocket taking out a small present. It's my Valentine's day present for Kevin I wrapped it in light pink wrapping paper and tried my best to draw us on it. I think I did a good job. After I calculated how each measurement should be this was the result, so it should be perfect.