Chapter Twenty Two

Kevin's POV:

"Kevin where are we going?...Good lord Kevin please answer!" I keep my grip on
Double D's hand and drag him to my "spot".
"Just shut up dork!" I growl.

"My spot" is really just an abandoned storage closet that the janitors and school left alone because they rebuilt a larger closet down stairs. I found it when I angrly walked off after I beat up this one dick,I opened the door and found the key on the floor.Since then it's been the spot where I just hangout with friends. Its earned the name "Barr's spot",which is just a stupid name but it keeps everyone away from it so it's fine.

Once upstairs I walk to the closet at the corner of the hallway. I unlock it and shove Edd inside. "Kevin! Please use your manners and dont shove!" He says while I close and lock the door.

I glare at him and hear him whimper. I look down to his lips and frown. He kissed what was mine. I grab Edd and hold him to me and use my arm to wipe his mouth.

"Mmhmm" He closes his eyes and holds my free arm. I stop and look at him again.

"K-kevin...umm I apologize if you think that kiss was consentual. I-I never wanted Eddy to kiss me.I-I'm sorry." He whispers averting his gaze."I can't even begin to imagine the types of bacteria that passed." He says disgusted.

I burst out laughing and look into Edd's eyes.I knew Edd would never cheat on me. He couldn't.I wouldn't let him. Not after I just got him.

"That fucking dick didn't use tongue right?"

"Kevin language!" He scolds me.

"He didn't did he?" I glare.

"N-No never!" He blushes,"You are the only person I will allow to do that Kevin.

I smile and tug at Edd's waist bringing his lips to mine.

I love him.

Author here!

So did you guys like? Vote and comment. Love you guys bye bye!!