Chapter Thirteen My Little Eddward

{Frank Pov}:

I need a place to crash at so these assholes don't find me. And I know just where to stay. I hope my little Eddward forgives me for damaging his percious beautiful skin. I had to get his key some way. He wouldn't just hand it over.

Hopefully he hasn't gotten a new key. I know for a fact I won't run into his parents on my little "visit". Everyone knows they leave my precious Eddward alone everyday. Hopefully he'll enjoy the company.

I finally arrive at Eddward's house, sneaking to the back I unlock the door. Yes, I may seem like a creep. But I mearly need a safe place to stay, and I happen to know a dork who lives alone. I take off my shoes, knowing Edd hates having shoes in his house.

Woah. His house is really clean.

Walking to the kitchen, I see the fridge covered in yellow sticky notes.

"Dear Eddward,
Sorry we couldn't see you before we left for work. We left some money for you on the counter.
Remember, behave at school and watch your grades. We're expecting A's on that report card.
               Sincerely,
       Linda and Robert Vincent"

I scoff and crumble up the paper throwing it on the floor. They don't even bother to tell him they love him and they don't even call him their son. My poor Edd. I'll make sure he's never lonely as long as I'm here.

I hear a car starting outside, curious I look out the window.
The sight making my heart ache. My Edd is walking towards the car with Kevin. Why would they be getting into a car together? I watch as Kevin opens the door for a blushing Edd. He runs to the other side getting in. Where is he taking my Edd?

Edd was blushing. They were across the street,but you could clearly see red on his creamy skin. I'm suppose to be the only one who can make his face that way. Am I already losing him after I haven't even shown him how much I love him? I can't lose him. I'll do whatever I can to make him mine. And Kevin is not getting in the way.

I walk upstairs and walk into a room labeled Eddward. Opening the door I'm greeted with a clean room covered in labels. Cute. I walk over to the bed, sitting down and looking over my little Edd's room. It clearly reads "Edd".

Sigh. I really hope Eddward forgives me. I didn't mean to take it so far as to cutting him. I think he'll understand once I explain to him. I hope he really sees I love him.

Yawning I pull the covers over me. Not sleeping for a day is starting to get to me.At least I can sleep peacefully, dreaming of my little Eddward.

Author's Notes:

Author-Chan here~
How did you like this surpise Pov?
What's Frank up to?! I just love how he calls Edd his little Eddward. I think it's a cute petname. Is it considered a petname?

Guys...I have tomorrow and Sunday left...and then it's time for.......SCHOOL. _    Why?!

Ahaha Anyway don't forget to vote! v(=_=)

Love You Guys~ (3) (^•^)y Byes~