Chapter Twelve Morning before our Date

I'm taking Edd on a date today. I plan on taking him to the aquarium which I hope he'll enjoy. I woke up early so I could pack some lunch we could eat there. I packed some broccoli and cheese pasta and water. That's sorta romantic right? I mean I cooked for him which girls dig...but he's a guy.So would he dig it?

I'm so nervous for today.More nervous than when I'm about to play a game. I just want everything to go perfect today.

I should take a shower before Double D wakes up. I walk into my room quietly and start looking for clothes. I pick out a white t-shirt,a red collar shirt,a pair of jeans, and my black converse. "This should say casual,but give off a cool vibe." I think to myself heading into the bathroom.

Once I finish showering and putting on my clothes I go downstairs to look through my old clothes. Tomorrow's Monday so I'll be able to get Double D his key back. Frank better be ready for what's coming his way.

I pick Edd out a light blue collar shirt, with a grey sweater,and jeans. I also find him some clean socks. I think Edd will like these.

I go back upstairs and open my bedroom door to see Edd sitting up and rubbing his eyes tiredly. Cute.

"Morning Double D. I found you some clothes for today." I tell him.

"Good Morning Kevin. Thank you for the clothes." He says taking the clothes.

"You can go head and take a shower. When you finish I'll be downstairs." I say opening the door. Closing the door I hear Edd say a thank you.

"Now let's make my dork some breakfast."I say to myself.

In the kitchen I start making french toast. After the toast is finish I decorate them by adding fruit and powdered sugar. Perfect.

Just as I finish washing the dishes Edd walks in. He looks cute in my old clothes. And those jeans fit him nicely. Licking my lips I clean my hands and grab a plate. I place the plate with two slices of french toast in front of Double D.

"We'll leave after we finish eating." I tell him grabbing my own plate of food.

"May I ask where we will be going Kevin?" He asks.

"It's a secret" I say smirking.

I see a tint of red on his cheeks as he continues eating.

----Time Skippy----
(I'm so sorry I'm really lazy)

We finished eating and are on our way to the aquarium. It takes us about 30 minutes before we arrive. Being a gentleman I get out the car and run to open Double D's door.

"Thank you Kevin" He blushes.

"Your welcome! So do you like the place I picked for our date?" I ask.

"Of course Kevin! I've never been to an aquarium. Shall we enjoy ourselves?" He smiles.

"We shall dorko." I say opening the entrance door for him.

Author Here~

Hellooo~

Okay so I know this is short ,but I really wanted to update. I can't keep you waiting forever so I was just like I'll make an update. I'll try to hurry with the next update okay guys?

Also I'm going into 9th grade!!!! Starting Monday I'll be in highschool! I can't believe it. I'm growing up •^• . Does anyone have any advice for a freshman?

Don't forget to vote. Love you guys! Byes (^•^)y