Chapter Eleven Dreams

Warning: Small adult content!

"Kevin I love you!" Edd says as he stares at me with a serious face. My heart was beating out of my chest as I stared at the dork I was in love with,that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

"I love you too!" I tell him tears falling as I hug him.

"Marry me?" He asks holding out a ring.

"Of course! We'll always be together." I say holding his hand.
Edd hugs me tightly while I smile looking at my Dork.

"Kevin?..."

"Hmm?" I ask still hugging my precious Dork.

"Wake up..." He asks. Wake up?

"What?" I ask looking down at him. He leans up and kisses me. I respond ,closing my eyes,and kiss back more passionate. After a couple of seconds it becomes rough and I bite his lip. He moans into the kiss and opens his slighty. I use that as my chance and slip my tounge in his mouth. We fight for domiance,but I win.

Edd keeps kissing me and placing his hands on my head. I really need to breathe. I try breaking the kiss,but Edd keeps his hold on me.

I grab his arm and squeeze it trying to tell him I need to breathe.
He finally breaks the kiss and I open my eyes.

It's dark and I can't see anything just hear someone panting.Wait...I was dreaming?! My eyes ajust to the darkness and I make out a figure. Someones sitting on top of me! You know I would be freaking out right now,but my eyes met crystal blue ones and I knew exactly who it was.

"Edd?" I ask with a look of confusion. He's worrying me. Is something wrong? Why is he on top of me? Not that I'm complaining.

"What's wrong Double D?" I ask again. I go wide eyed as Edd leans down and kisses me. I respond to it .Still confused and worried though I break the kiss.

"Double D, seriously what's wrong?" I ask again raising an eyebrow. He's kissing me! I don't know why though! Does this mean he likes me?

I stare at Edd waiting to find out what's wrong. He actually kissed me! I can't believe it! I wonder if he actually does like me back.

"Kevin did you mean it when you said you loved me?" Edd finally says something after minutes of silence. Did it sound like I didn't mean it?

"Of course I meant it Dork." I say sitting up slightly. I blushed a little as Edd let out a moan.I blushed even more as I felt my pants tighten. Shit shit shit! He can't feel that can he? Of couse he can he's sitting right on top of!

"Will you prove it?" Edd asked moving his hands to the top of my pants. Prove it? He means like have sex? What do I do in this situation?! I could along with it. Noting wrong with that. But I really love Edd I can't just have sex with him. We haven't even gone on a date. He hasn't even told me if he feels the same way. On the other hand I really want to have sex. No I can't do that.

To my surprise Edd started to undo my pants. Woah. Is this really happening?! He started to undo my zipper when I grabbed his hands.

I had sex with other people before,all girls, but they all meant nothing. Edd was different I really liked him. I wanted to go on dates before taking this big step. I wanted to wait until we were both ready.

"What's wrong Kevin?"

"Edd does this mean you feel the same way?" I asked.

"Y-Yes...I love you Kevin."

He loves me. He loves me! How could four words make me so happy? This dork is mine. I hugged Edd smiling like an idiot.

"That's great. I love you dork."

"Umm K-Kevin... Is this the part where we have intercourse?"

My eyes widen as I moved Edd so he was right in front of me."Wait wait wait. Dork I'm really happy you feel the same way,but I don't want to rush sex with you. I want to take you on dates before we do that."

"But don't all couples have intercouse to show their devoted love to each other?" He asked blushing and looking down.

"They do ,but they go on dates first and get to know each other more." I tell him blushing, "And they're usually dating..."

"According to my research, since we both have feelings for one another does-does that mean we're dating?" He asks looking at me blushing.

"Yeah. Do you want to be my boyfriend Edd?" I ask him smiling.
He likes me back. I can't believe it.

"Of couse Kevin!" He responds hugging me. This dork is mine. I hug him back and smile. I don't care what people are going to think of us. All I care is that I love Edd and he loves me. That's all I need.

"Edd do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I ask him.

"I'll be delighted Kevin." He says facing me grinning.

I know exactly where to take him. It's going to be our first date and it's going to be perfect.

"That's great Dork. We should go back to sleep." I say yawning afterwards. I'm so happy,I can't wait for tomorrow.

"So we're not going to have intercouse?" He says blushing. Well if he really wants to.

"No, as much as I want to, I want to treasure you and take you on a date first. Then when we both feel we're ready we can take that step." I tell him smiling and kissing his forehead.

"O-okay. Goodnight then Kevin." He says blushing and getting off me. When he lays down I pull him close and hug him.

"Goodnight my Dork." I say kissing his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Kevin." He says back holding my hand as we fall asleep.

Hey Guys! So you like? It's not really anything good,but now we know how Double D feels!!! Yay! On with the Cute Kevedd moments and Yaoi time!!

Don't worry Yaoi time will be coming in a couple of chapters. Maybe 2 more chapters till we get some yaoi time.

Don't forget to vote~Anyway Love you guys! Hugs and kisses (^0^)y Byes~