Chapter Twenty-Seven: Frank's Chapter

It was December 14, 2006. 10 year old Frank had just gotten home to find seven strange men in his living room, his acholic father no where in sight.

Frank gulps down his fear and closes the front door. There's one man who looks well dressed sitting in the middle with everyone else around him. Taking his cigar out of his mouth, he's the first to speak.

"You're Greg's boy correct?" He flicks the cigarette against the chair handle, the ashes hitting the floor.

"Y-yes...Sir" Afraid to ignore the strange man, Frank answers playing with his fingers.

This wasn't anything Frank wasn't use to. His father's debt collects come every month to take back the money his father had used for beer,drugs,and gambling.

He had grown use to treating the men how he was suppose to.After having been hit and punched for not making eye contact multiple times.

"Your Dad's in a lot of trouble young man. In a lot of debt.Would've killed him if he hadn't put up a good deal." Frank gulps his eyes never leaving the man's.

"I never did think a grown man could pussy out like your dad and offer up his own kid for money. Heh it's pathetic. That's why I had my boys beat him till he was begging for forgiveness.He cried like a bitch,But do you know what I told him before he passed out?" The man asked pulling his cigarette in for another take.

"N-No sir." Frank stuttered, images of his dad flashing through his mind.

"I told him his sorry ass is going to pay me double, or he's dead. And that I'll be taking his boy with me to help pay for his debt." He finished talking looking at Frank who was now trembling.

"Well don't be scared boy. You won't be killed, you'll be my worker. Your job will be to sell and deal with other customers like your father. You do your job and your father gets money taken off his debt."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He'd have to help pay off his dad's debt and working with this thug. For how long?!

For the passing years Frank stayed at Mr . Coddington's mansion along with other thugs working for him.

Over the years Frank became a strong fighter becoming Mr.Coddington's favorite. At age 15 Frank was released from his father's debt,but his father still had hundreds to pay off.

Now 18 years old Frank is the Co leader of the Snakes while Mr.Coddington is on bed rest with a serious illness. Once Mr.Coddington is dead, Frank will be next in line to become the leader of The Snakes.

Now Frank has no choice but to show how strong he really is, showing mercy for no one.

Not even Edd.

Well at least that's what The Snakes think.

Author's Note:

Heya guys! I wanted to get Frank's past story our of the way to get into the serious stuff!! I don't really like how this chapter is written but hey its an update. Until next time!