Chapter Eighteen

{Okay if you didn't read Chapter Seventeen because it was smut basically what went down was Edd.Sweet little Edd lost his virginity to Kevin. And a lot of I Love You's were exchanged. Now you're caught up!}

Edd's POV:

I awoke to a body pressed against my back that held onto me. I smiled as I recalled what happened last night.

Last Night. I look at Kevin's bedside clock and see it reads 8:58am.

SCHOOL!!

I go into a panic and try to move out of Kevin's grip. "Nnng..." He groans and holds onto me tighter snuggling into my neck. "Kevin!! Now is not the time for that! We have to get going!" Kevin opens his eyes glaring at me. "Why are you up so early Double D? Go back to bed."

"Early?! Kevin it's almost 9:00 school already started minutes ago! Oh dear we're late!" I panic and try to get up again. "Why don't we skip?"

"Kevin! You know very well skipping is prohibited by the school!" I gasp.

"Dork you have to know if you're late you might as well be hella late and go get breakfast or something."

"Kevin! We have to get to school this instance I have a perfect attendance record that I don't plan to break!" Kevin grunts and finally releases me.

"Just try standing up." I hear him mummble as I stand up. Right when I stand I fall to the ground in pain.

"Oww. What in the world?"I try standing up again only for the same thing occur with my lower half in pain.

"Dorko you have to let your body heal after last night" He smiles at me with a faint blush."And thanks for the view."He winks at me.

"Kevin! Not the time mister." I blush and look down. I hear Kevin groan and hear footsteps coming my way.

"We'll go to school,but if you're in to much pain go to the nurse got it?" He says grabbing my hand and helping me up.

I blush and look away from him,"Kevin you're nude!Put some clothes on!" I say covering my eyes.

"Are you serious. You saw me naked last night." He helps me up and hugs me,"And you'll see a lot more." He says huskily in my ear and kisses my forehead.

I blush and bury my head in his chest.Is it awful if I admit I want to see more of him?

"We should get ready for school dork."

"Yea."

{Time Skip}

We finished changing after our shower. (Please don't misunderstand we took it separately *Blushes*) After we finished breakfast we went to Kevin's front door and put on our shoes.

I finished tying my shoelaces and was about to stand up when I feel arms around me from behind.

"Kevin? What's wrong?" I ask touching his hand.

"When we get to school I want you to be careful and cautious. If you see Frank or any of his friends you find me got it?" He says demanding hugging me closer.