Chapter Twenty One

"You Fucking Bastard!!!" Was all Eddy heard before he was punched hard in the face making him fall to the ground and before he could get up Kevin was on him punching till Eddy's face was smeared with blood.

"Stop! Kevin please stop!" Edd began to panic and shouted at Kevin to stop. He may have forced to kiss him,but he was still Edd's friend.

Kevin understood why Eddy had a heartbroken look when they left his house...He wanted Edd. Kevin wasn't about to hand Edd to anyone and the sight of Eddy's lips on HIS dork pissed him off.

Kevin threw one last punch before he was pushed off Eddy when Edd hugged Kevin and pushed him off with as much force as he could use.

"Kevin please stop! Don't hurt Eddy!" He whimpered.

"Don't hurt him?! He fucking touched you! He's dead!" Kevin angrily yelled.

"Kevin please!" He pleaded and held Kevin's shoulders, looking him in the eyes.

Kevin looked at Edd then back at Eddy,"If you touch Edd again you're dead meat!" He growled before holding onto Edd's hand and leading him to his hangout that no one ,but Nazz and Nat knew about.

"Wait! I have to help Eddy!" Double D said as he was dragged away looking back at a bleeding Eddy who stood up and looked at the couple as they walked away.

Author Here!

Hey guys! Again sorry for the short chapter!Vote if you liked it and comment because I LOVE reading your comments! You can always leave requests too if you like!

In the last update I asked what your otps are so here are mine! Yass if we ship the same people!

Kevedd
Phan
Destiel(use to be Wincest)
Ereri
Kellic
Larry
Pokeshipping (MistyxAsh)
Saint Tail and Askua Jr. (MeimixAskua Jr.)
InuyashaxKagome
UsagixMisaki
OnoderaxTakano
JunxSakiSan
MayaxNemu

I know I'm missing some but these are the top ones! All these guys are just meant to be!! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

I luv you guys!!! BTW I'm in my last class again and I broke my glasses so I can't see shit!! ( ³ω³ )