Telling The Friends Chapter Eight

*Edited 12/4/15

We finished eating breakfast, and Edd pretty much begged that he wash dishes. I didn't complain much since I already knew he would have his way. How can I ,when he pouts if he doesn't?

I sat in the living room watching Tv, a show
called The Walking Dead was on. I enjoyed it cause it had blood and lots of guts. I could survive an outbreak, killing and smashing every walker that comes my way. I smiled to myself and turned around when I heard a gasp.

"Yuck! What a repulsive show! How can you watch that Kevin?" Edd said showing disgust in his face.

He wouldn't survive an outbreak. Chuckling I watch as Edd sits down on the couch, leaving a big space between us.

"How can they put those filthy organs on them?! Don't they know how much bacteria are on them right now?! Not to mention the foul oder!" I burst out laughing listening to Edd go on about germs and how gross the show was. He would never survive, good thing I'd protect him.

Even though he thought it was gross he wanted to keep watching. It was funny whenever he'd cover his face when ever it showed blood. He did the same thing when we watched The Conjuring. He jumped so many times when something popped up.

I smiled and glanced over at Edd who was watching the Tv with excitement and fear.
I could hear loud banging outside and frowned when I heard a very annoying voice.

"Sock head, open up! I know you're home! Sock head!"

I knew Edd heard it. He looked at me and at the door. They didn't know Edd was at my house. I could just hear fuckin Eddy questioning me.

"I'll invite them over. You're pals should know where you're at." I told him starting to get off the couch.

I saw him nod and I headed to the door.Here goes nothing. Sighing I opened the door and looked across the street.

Ed and Eddy were standing in front of Double D's house. Ed was standing next to a screaming Eddy holding a box.Eddy was knocking on the door repeatly and it was giving me a fuckin headache!

"Dorks would you shut the fuck up already!" I yelled from across the street.

Turning his head Eddy looks at me. God he's so ugly. "Shut it shovel chin!" He shouted back.

I felt myself getting angrier just hearing him talk. "Yeah, why don't you make me! You damn ugly dork!" I yelled back and I saw Eddy's face get uglier when he glared.

"I bet I could Box Head!!" He yelled back running towards me, Ed following behind.

He was now standing under me. Ha short midget dork! I smirked and looked down at him with a glare, " I'd like to see you try dork."

"You asked for it Shovel Chin!" he glared back.

"Ah come on guys can't we just be friends?" I heard Ed say.

"Not with him", me and Eddy said at the same time.

I saw Eddy bring his arm back with a fist. Alright! I brought mine back to ready to have a fight to relieve my stress. Let's win this.

"Gentlemen!" I heard behind me and pulled my fist back down just as Eddy did to. Turning around I saw Edd standing outside the door arms crossed and

"Double D?!!" ,I heard Eddy yell, "What the hell are you doing at Bazooka Chin's house?!"

"Eddy no name calling!" Edd said behind me. He uncrossed his arms and walked towards us.

"Please no violence Eddy. You know how I feel abou-" He couldn't finish his sentence, because he was pulled into a hug by Ed. It looked painful, by the way Double D's face looked.