Chapter Thirty Two

"I came late and missed two classes my perfect attendance is ruined! At least I finally have my house keys."
Edd happily walks down the stairs.

He had already thought of what to tell Kevin when he asked where he got his keys from. "One of Frank's friends kindly returned them and told me he didn't need them." He pondered if it would work. To everyone else Kevin was a dumb jock but over the years Edd realized Kevin was smarter than people thought him to be.

"But what to do with Frank? It could be dangerous to be alone with him no matter if he apologized nonetheless he did promise not to hurt me." He thought and after taking Frank's word he continued to walk down the hall.

"The hallways are awfully vacant today." Edd thought as he looked around the empty hallway.

"Hmm usually it would chaotic like a zoo in here." Edd said out load giggling to his own 'joke'.

Turning the corner he bumps into something sending him falling to the floor. "Ouch, what in heaven's name?"

"Double D! Oh geez Double D! Eddy needs help! He's fighting Kevin who I believe is an alien who stole his face! We have to go save Eddy from the ALIENS!" The tall Ed boy shouts picking up Edd and hanging him over his shoulder.

"Ed hold on! Slow down you're not allowed to run in the halls!" Double D shouts holding onto his hat.

Eddy fighting Kevin? This couldn't be good. What is Eddy thinking?! Kevin should know better by now.

"ALIENS!" Ed yells running down the hall towards the entrance.

Author Chan Here!:

Hey guys! Yay I updated again! Hooray! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried.

So what do you think is going to happen with this love square? And did Aliens really invade earth?!

Until next time Author chan out~