Chapter Fifteen

Okay guys this chapter will be a little short because the next chapter contains adult content. Skip the next update if you are innocent and don't want your innocence destroyed. But if you're like me and your innocence is already gone from reading to much yaoi read the next update.(Am I a pervert?!😨

Kevin's POV:

I put in the movie Annabel(How do you spell this?!:-/) and hit play. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and sat down next to Edd. If you were wondering the date turned out great. Edd looked like he had a lot of fun. Wish I could've tooken pictures,Edd looked so cute looking at all the fish.

I saw as the commercials were finishing and the movie opening credits were starting. "We should turn off the lights." I say as I get up and turn off the lights. I sat back on the bed with my back on the wall  next to Edd.

----Time Skip(cause who wants to sit through reading about this movie?)------

The movie finished and the ending credits came on the screen. I got up and turned off the movie."Do you want to go sleep now Double D?" I ask knowing the Dork likes sleeping early on a school night.

"Well it is a school night... We should clean up this mess first."

"Just leave it on the table I'll clean it in the morning." Probably.

After we finish getting ready for bed,I lay down on the bed with Edd laying on the right side. "Goodnight Kevin." "Night Double D" I'm not that tired so I get out my phone and check my instagram. I get a message from Nazz with a picture of her and Nat.

"How was your date?😁"
"It was awesome you should've seen his face when we got there."
"I shipped it from the day I was born.Did you tap that yet?😎"
"Shut up Nat."
"How'd you know it was meh?"
"You're the only dumbass I know who would ask that."

I feel Edd moving closer to me his head next to my shoulder,He moves his legs so their over my own. I look at him as he opens his eyes and blushes. "What's up Edd?" I ask wondering what's going on with him. This position makes him look really cute. What am I thinking?! He's probably just scared of the movie.

"T-That movie seemed to have really s-scared me." He says looking down and blushing again."I knew it." I say chuckling.I move and lay on my side so I'm face to face with Edd.

"It is not funny Kevin." He poutes.

That's too fucking cute. How did this dork get so cute?"It's okay dorko I'll protect you from the scarey doll." I say laughing and kiss his forehead. "I hope the doll gets you Kevin." He says punching my stomach, it was more of a pat.

"That hurts Dorko." I fake hurt and grab my heart. "You don't mean that Dork." I smirk.

"Hmpt I truly do Kevin." He says playfully glaring.

"Oh really?" I ask moving my head right next to his ear and biting it gently. I hear him release a shaky breath. "We'll see about that."

He moans softly as I start to kiss down to his neck sucking on it leaving a small mark. "If the doll got me there'd be no one to make you feel like this." I say looking at him,our mouths just inches away.

He blushes and I connect our lips together. I'm the only one moving my lips and it worries me at first,but I remember something.

"This is your first kiss isn't it Edd?"
When I say that Edd blushes. "W-Well I guess this one counts as my real first kiss. Our first kiss happened that one night,but Considering my first kiss was with Eddy after you forced him to." He says and my mouth drops open.

"What?!" I shout,and Edd jumps a little. "You don't remember Kevin? When we were younger you dared Eddy to kiss me." I forgot all about that. I thought it would be a funny dare. "I dared Eddy to kiss my boyfriend?!" I shout. "I know that was a long time ago, but just the thought of Eddy kissing you makes me want to fucking hit something."

I ruined Edd's innocent lips. "You didn't like it did you?!" I ask worried. "N-no of course not... but u-umm that was actually the way I found out I was g-gay." He says blushing. "What do you mean?! You were in love with Eddy!" Edd couldn't be in love with Eddy could he? Not short ugly Eddy. My innocent Edd what did I do to him?

"W-what n-no! That kiss made me realize I was in love with you! A-After Eddy told me you dared him to it got me thinking what if you kissed me." He says blushing even more and looking down at the covers. That was so long ago. Edd liked me since we were that little?

Author here~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember skip the next update if you don't want to read the lemon.
Lemon=Gay dudes you know doing "that".

So I just noticed a mistake in this chapter😅 Kevin should know this kiss isn't Edd's first kiss. As they kissed in a earlier chapter.Sorry if you were a little confused.

I'm writing this during school! (I finally told people I'm a fujoshi and obbessed with yaoi. They just don't know about the 18+ stuff 😅)