*Lemon~Chapter Twenty Four

Guys before you read this update listen to this sexy singer known as Ashe. Video Above. Beware: Eargasm will occur.

Edd's POV:

"I will be the first guy to blow you here too." I say as I bring our lips together.

I don't know what's happening to me,why I'm being so brave, as to even suggest to do this in school. Was I not the one who was against it a while ago?

I can't help this feeling.Seeing Kevin show jealously over someone kissing me makes me feel something. I can't put my finger on it.

I even went as far as to use such words like blow job! Good Lord what is happening to me?

I blush as I feel Kevin's tongue enter my mouth. We kiss for awhile before I break the kiss ,pushing Kevin against the wall gently. I then begin to do something I never thought I would do. I got on my knees, on this floor which could have dozens of bacteria.

Don't think about to much Eddward,focus on Kevin.

I blush as I begin to unbutton and unzip Kevin's pants. I hear him release a shaky breath as I reach into his pants and pull out his "member"(as I'll call it)which is hard to the touch.

I hold his member and move my mouth so it is right in front of me. I don't know what to do. I whimper as I lick the head that is dripping with a substance I think is called "Precum".

I feel Kevin's hands grab onto my hat as I wrap my mouth around his throbbing member. The only thing I know to do is to move my head as Kevin did for me. I engulf it until I can't anymore and hold on to the half outside my mouth.

I begin to move my head hearing a groan from Kevin. I move my hands around the other half of his member and lick the sides of his member before moving my head again.

I moan as I feel Kevin's grip on my hat tighten. I gag as Kevin moves his hips his member's head rubbing the back of my throat.

At this point I lose my focus to think and just listen to the sounds of Kevin's grunts and my moans.

"I-I'm close Edd!" I hear Kevin say before a salty substance is released in my mouth. I cough a little and wipe some of the substance off my cheek. I look at Kevin's member seeing some of the substance and lick it off of what I know of as the silt.

I blush as I finish, moving my mouth away a trail of saliva connecting me and his member. I lick my lips and look up at Kevin, who's catching his breath.

After a few seconds of silence, Kevin closes his pants back up again and sits down next to me.

"That was amazing Dorko." He says giving me a quick kiss. "We should do it again." He winks.

"Kevin we have to get to class." I blush.

I hear Kevin huff and chuckle. "Alright let's go Dork." He gets up holding my hand.

"You might want to hide your lips, there a little swollen." He laughs.

"Good lord!" I blush as I cover my mouth with my sleeve. "We should head back to lunch!"

"You know that lunch ended 30 minutes ago right? 5th period already started." He snickers.

"What?!" I shriek.

"Guess we were a little busy." He laughs while I blush.

"Ah! Kevin we don't have the same class at the moment, you're going the wrong way." I realize.

"I'm walking you to class." He states as if I should already know.

I shake my head,"No Kevin you're already late you should head to class."

"Dweeb I'm walking you to class." He protests.

"No Kevin! You need to head to class. I'm more than capable of walking to class." His grip on my hand tightening.

"Dweeb would you just let me walk ya to class?" He says through clenched teeth.

"Kevin! You're going to class!" I yell back. His grip loosens so I let of his hand. I smile at Kevin who's glaring and blushing slightly.

"Fine!" He mumbles.

"I win!" I giggle.

I lean in to Kevin and give him a peck on his cheek. I smile one last time and start walking to class. "See at home Kevin."

I hear his footsteps walking away as I turn the corner heading to Advanced Chemistry.

Walking down the second floor I get pulled sideways into a corner. Before I can do anything I'm inside yet another closet.

I feel someone against my backside before the move so we're facing each other. It's dark so my eyes take time to adjust before I hear a voice.

"Hello Edward."

Author Here:

How did you guys like our sweet innocent Edd taking control and being sexy? He can't be innocent forever.

Hope you guys liked this update! Don't forget to vote and comment!