[Chapter Twenty Three]

Edd's POV:

"K-Kevin what are you doing?!" I shriek using my hands to push Kevin's face away.

"What do you mean?" He arches his eyebrow.

"Kevin! You can not just put your hand in my pants! We're in school!".I blush.

He doesn't expect me to do "that" in school does he?

"No one comes to this closet,we're fine plus the door is locked."

I blush as he says that. Kevin's the most talked about student in school so of course I've heard of "Barr's Spot", it's where Kevin takes all his lady friends. I don't know why that hurts so much to know.

"Kevin...I don't want to be known as another person you took to Barr's spot." I avert my eyes.

I hear him sigh and I'm engulfed in a hug. "Edd you're not just another person, that was the old me. Trust me when I say you're the last person I'll be bringing in here. Now this closet is going to be called the Kevedd Spot." He whispers in my ear.

"Pfft Hahaha" I can't control my laughter as I think over what Kevin said.

"Kevin if I'm correct Kevedd means Kevin and Edd right?"

I look at Kevin as he blushes and scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah it does I thought it'd sound romantic but it sounds lame."

I smile as I hug Kevin and kiss his cheek. "No it sounds perfect Kevin." I move so I'm staring up at Kevin,and say,"I'm the first guy you've brought in here right Kevin?"

I watch as he gulps,his Adam's apple moving as he swallows,and nods.
"I will be the first guy to blow you here too." I say as I bring our lips together.

Author Chan Here!
What do you think
I pissed all of you off just now didn't I? 😂😂 I'm so sorry for this cliff hanger!! Don't kill me you'll get your lemon soon!

I wanted to at least update for you guys today, so I can get the smut part in its own chapter. Vote if you liked it either way (≧∇≦)
------

Okay guys so I have some news that I'd like to share with you guys because even if we've never met I love everyone of you! *gives hug*.

So recently I've come out as bi,no seemed to mind,my family doesn't really talk about it so I don't know if that's good or bad. I started reading more about the lgbtq community and thanks to Wattpad learned about gender fluid(thanks kellic fics),non binary,asexual,and Pansexual people.

So I've learned that I'm actually Pansexual *fireworks*. o(*^▽^*)o So obviously I wasn't really aware what pansexual meant and confused it with Bi. But now I learned more about pansexuality and I'm proud to say
"I'm Pansexual."

I haven't had any mean comments yet except when my friend laughed and "joked" around and said "there's only two." "You're bi" "Pick one" "You can't be gat if you never dated a girl or you don't like a girl" and worst of all "when you're older are you going to come out as straight or lesbian?"

But you know he's still my friend that I love and I just shrugged those comments off not before saying "How can you be certain your straight if you've never been with a guy?"

That was my week.

Anyway Love you guys! Vote and Comment.
+ Comment any requests if you want!!!