1

Eschatology.

In the gloomy sky, zombie birds hovered.

A black-haired man just lay on the desolate and dry land, with a half-torn book beside him, and the title of the book—"Interstellar Millionaire" could be vaguely seen on the cover.

I don't know if this man is lucky or not.

Usually the zombies and zombie beasts in this desolate land have been wiped out by another powerful young man, leaving only a few small zombie beasts, like mutated rat zombies, mutated snake zombies and little gecko zombies, nearby Ordinary people at the base can solve it with an iron rod.

It happened that this supernatural player left this land recently.

The three-meter-long giant zombie bird with its wings spread out in the next area took the opportunity to sneak in, and saw this black-haired man hovering high in the sky as if he had found a chance to dive for prey.

"Huh-huh-huh-"

The black-haired man lying on the floor had long eyelashes, closed his eyes, and let out a quick and uncomfortable breathing, and a heavy, stuffy sniff.

The cold, sickly white cheeks were red with fever, like a red glow lingering on the towering snow-capped mountains, the tightly pressed thin lips were dry and lacking water, and there were some fragmentary scratches on the body. Wearing metallic luster cold black and gray protective clothing, carrying With high-tech firearms.

The scorching sun steamed the ground, and the ground, which was already lacking water, was burning with smoke, like torturing with the cold and pale man.

The zombie bird's favorite is the living person with blood flowing.

The semi-fainted man seemed unconscious, his forehead was burning hot, the abnormally fast beating heart in his chest, the fast-flowing blood, and the alluring blood temperature attracted addiction in this desolate and dangerous land. Blood zombie bird.

Spread your wings—

With festering sunken eyeballs and broken facial features, the zombie bird still cracked its rotten beak and rushed towards the man on the ground with the unique induction of a zombie.

The danger was approaching, but the man on the ground closed his eyes and knew nothing about the next situation, let alone any precautions.

300 meters above the sky—

150 meters—

50 meters-

The swooping wind of the zombie birds brought a **** rancid smell roasted by the sun, and the mutated beak burst out of fangs, and it was about to attack the man on the ground.

A synthetic mechanical sound suddenly sounded.

"Master, please, let Silver Arc help you! There are many monsters in this world, and Silver Arc still has energy. It can help you kill this monster!"

Talking about the mecha brain system made by the man on the ground, called Silver Arc, accompanied him through countless years, fighting and destroying countless enemies of the Federation and the Zerg, but in the end what the black-haired man did not expect was...

In his mecha, he damaged one of his S-class Alpha gonads, and suffered a terminal illness that cannot be cured by the interstellar-pheromone disorder. The real murderer behind the scenes is actually the second prince of the empire, even more ironically, the so-called killing of the second prince. He became the eldest prince, and finally became the king of the empire.

The pheromone in Alpha's body is out of control with this disease, and his personality gradually becomes irritable. The pheromone system in the body will also become unbalanced and collapse, and finally go crazy and die.