25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Villainous Alpha Was Picked up by the Doomsday Boss VAPBDB » Chapter 25: ——Maomao will make money when he grows up...
The Villainous Alpha Was Picked up by the Doomsday Boss Chapter 25: ——Maomao will make money when he grows up...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Si Huaixi was cruel, closed his eyes and smoked an extra one in the closet.

Turn around and walk to the living room.

"Okay, here are your clothes, let's change them!"

Si Huai looked away from the west, his cold white cheeks were stained with crimson, and he just refused to look at Pei Zhaozhou's naked upper body.

Passing a pile of clothes in his hand to Pei Zhaozhou, frowning and stinkingly toward the wall on the other side, unknowingly thought that Pei Zhaozhou was not pleasing to the eye.

Pei Zhaozhou took the clothes, and his amber golden eyes looked at the clothes Si Huaixi handed him curiously, and asked in doubt: "Why is there an extra pair of pants?"

In addition to the normal tops and pants, there is one extra shorts.

Pei Zhaozhou took a closer look. There were labels on the shorts. The shorts were not wrong.

Si Huaixi's eyes flashed with annoyance.

He didn't give Pei Zhaozhou the cheeky underwear that he wore, but he couldn't really let him wear nothing inside.

I had to find a pair of shorts that I haven't worn before, as the men’s boxer briefs, not the same...

Si Huaixi clutched his hot red face, and said with difficulty, "You, you can't wear nothing inside, right? Put this on first, and I'll find you a new one tomorrow..."

Pei Zhaozhou tilted his head in confusion: "What's the problem? Aren't we all men?"

Iron straight male Alpha·Pei Zhaozhou·Empire Major General completely ignored Si Huaixi’s complex feelings of shame.

The amber gold eyes narrowed slightly, and he disliked the other pair of trousers that Si Huaixi had given him. He thought it was too hot to wear in this weather, so he only took short shorts.

Pei Zhaozhou said frankly: "It's too hot, I'll just wear shorts."

Speaking of Pei Zhaozhou unsuspectingly in front of Si Huaixi, he wanted to change.

Angrily at the end of the world, Sihuaixi Old Antique quickly grabbed the towel he was about to fall down, and his big hot hand grabbed Pei Zhaozhou's waist and gritted his teeth: "No! Even if the windows are not closed at night, people may be caught. See, I can only change in the room!"

Pei Zhaozhou suddenly reacted. The hand that pinched his waist felt too strong. He just wanted to twist and move a little bit, but he was pinched tighter. His fingertips rubbed the sensitive skin of his abdomen, and his heart beat a few times. .

When it was Pei Zhaozhou's turn, his face was stained with blush quietly, and he muffled and said: "...oh, then I'll go to the room and put it on."

After speaking, Pei Zhaozhou felt that the bare skin that was swept by Si Huaixi's sight just now was all sensitive and flushed.

After realizing it, I became shy, with amber golden eyes shining with shame water, one hand holding the clothes against his chest, the other hand tightly holding the towel around the waist, the pace was much faster .

Until hiding in the room.

Pei Zhaozhou patted his face that was about to be ripe and flushed, and took a long breath, but finally felt embarrassed in his heart, holding his hot cheeks for a long time.