36

"They seem to have really quarreled."

Pei Zhaozhou and Si Huaixi can be heard arguing from a long distance away, and the most amazing thing about these old professors is that the commander who has the most emotional fluctuations is actually the commander.

Regardless of how many old professors have received the favor of the commander, they are usually very friendly and polite to the commander, but the commander does not like to contact people, and his whole body exudes a distant coldness.

Old professors also respect more than closeness.

The first time I saw the commander's expression so rich, his handsome face showed angry and aggrieved emotions, and he looked like a young man who had just entered college and was full of youthful hormonal hair.

Compared with the image of a serious and mature superpower in the past, it now appears that Si Huaixi is a young man who has just turned 21, rather than a commander who is responsible for the fate and responsibility of everyone in the entire Lucheng base.

Seeing the commander who seemed to be angry, Pei Zhaozhou with a cold expression beside him.

The old professors didn't worry too much about Pei Zhaozhou. They trusted the person of the commander, and the real commander became angry, but it was not so calm and calm.

It is not so much that the commander is angry, it is better to say that he is arguing with Pei Zhaozhou.

The old professors were smiling, watching the two young people quarreling, and it was rare to see the commanding officer grieving and deflating, they all laughed in unison.

"The relationship between the two people is really good, and the commander finally recognizes the friends who make friends."

"Hahahaha-this scene is hard to see. I usually see the young man under the command of the Secretary who don't even smile. There will be one day when his expression is so vivid. I really want to take a camera to take a photo."

"Don't be really irritated, wait to persuade these two young people, so that Teacher Pei will not get angry with the cheese command, we will never encounter such a powerful technology, but I want to ask. Yes, I can’t wait to worship him as a teacher right away, but it’s a pity that the young man Pei Zhaozhou has the same temperament as the commander. It’s not easy to get close so as not to make him unhappy..."

Old Hu Man said regretfully, touching his beard.

What Lao Hu said reminded everyone that Pei Zhaozhou was brought by Si Huaixi.

After this period of time, the people in the research institute have seen that Pei Zhaozhou has wisdom and knowledge beyond this era in his mind. For this apocalyptic world where everything is barren, he is simply a treasure bestowed by heaven.

With Pei Zhaozhou surpassing this apocalyptic level of technology, he will be respected as a VIP no matter which base he goes to.

Although the status of scientists in the last days is low, it is because they are weak ordinary people, who can neither carry guns nor fight zombies, and are far inferior to those with supernatural powers.

But if you can make an energy gun that kills Tier 6 zombies like Pei Zhaozhou, which is comparable to the power of a powerful superpower, then things will be completely turned upside down. You can make weapons in batches and produce a steady stream of zombies. Powerful army.

The power as strong as the commander's command is still too limited, and the number of superpowers is too small.

If all human groups have the power to fight against zombies, the accumulation of sand into a tower will be an unprecedented powerful force. Ordinary people will work hand in hand with the supernaturalists to kill the group of damned zombies and regain the territory that belongs to humans!