34

Pei Zhaozhou expressed his incomprehension about Si Huaixi who easily let go of a dangerous supernatural power. His amber platinum eyes were filled with dissatisfaction, and he tightened his lips and stopped talking.

In his opinion, Si Huaixi was overwhelming with kindness, just as he unsuspectingly brought him back to the base with an unknown future.

But this time is different. This ability player is aggressive. If he didn't come in time just now, I'm afraid this ability player will cause huge losses in the base.

Pei Zhaozhou has experienced many betrayals. The emotions of shock, confusion, incomprehension, anger, and pain are intertwined in his heart, scratching his heart over and over again at a deeper level, and the pain is dripping with blood.

The last time, when his world betrayed him.

He cut off the last thought, his heart was ashamed.

Pei Zhaozhou knows how desperate and sad the pain of betrayal is, and he knows even more...

If you don't want the sharp edge of betrayal to be aimed at him, all you need is to resolve the source of betrayal in advance.

He didn't want... Si Huaixi would experience the betrayal he had experienced.

When the original base was destroyed, the base residents were almost injured, and the base was attacked against him in violation of the order, Pei Zhaozhou didn't even think about killing the female supernatural person, but she just retreated and caught her when she knew it was difficult.

But now even Zhou Fei could see that the ability person needed to investigate the identity to find out why she used the ability to destroy the base out of control.

but now!

Si Huaixi released that supernatural player!

If the person with this ability did not stay in the base for punishment as agreed, but chose to abscond, it would be equivalent to having an unknown enemy in Si Huaixi.

Pei Zhaozhou was very angry and gritted his teeth secretly.

Some squeezed their lips and were about to blurt out, and they still couldn't bear to say what they called Si Huaixi fools.

In his opinion, Si Huaixi, as a leader of the base, was excessively kind and arrogant about his own strength, making Si Huaixi not like a qualified power holder.

So stupid to make him look at the people who worry about him!

——Si Huaixi is too kind, let him do some threats that must be killed.

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes darkened suddenly, a hint of indifferent and extremely cold killing infiltrated from the amber-platinum golden eyes, and a touch of cold blood red appeared from his thin lips.

From the beginning to the present, a male lion that has gone through countless killings has never been bloody, even if it is kept in a comfortable and comfortable greenhouse, with sharp claws, blood-stained white lion teeth, wildness and ferociousness engraved in hunting genes , Bloodthirsty will never be wiped out by the owner's temporary shelter from the wind and rain.

"Si Huaixi, I lack a manpower."

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were cold, and he said with a hidden anger.

Si Huaixi on the side was unaware of the angry big cat, and when it came to letting You Xiaolin go, he didn't care that she would run away.

You Xiaolin can't escape the mental tracking he put down just now. If she will escape, he will kill You Xiaolin and her related people.

and……