23

Lucheng base.

A damp basement somewhere.

Didi da da-

"Where is this? Why did you bring me here?! What about the woman just now?!"

A blindfolded middle-aged man was tied down and knelt on the ground, feeling a little panicked. Recalling that he encountered a gorgeous and **** woman on his way and wanted to hook him up, he eagerly invited the woman to his house.

On weekdays, although he is a superpower in the Lucheng base, his power level is very rubbish, even zombies can’t be killed, plus he looks ugly and rough, women who are also superpowers can’t look down on him, so they can only play. The stuff of ordinary women, but few of them can take a bath regularly because of lack of water in the last days, and those women are all smelly.

This woman who took the initiative to hook him was different. In the last days, she was able to dress clean, her face was enchanting and gorgeous, with **** big red lips, and the mole on the corner of her mouth seduce him.

The monkey eagerly wanted to pull the woman home, but after walking into a dark alley, he suddenly felt a pain in the back of his head and lost consciousness. After he recovered, he was blindfolded and tied here.

I want to know that it was the **** commotion who moved the hand!

The middle-aged man yelled inwardly: "Damn girl! Did you bring me here to threaten me?! Do you know that I'm a superstar! Don't let go! I!"

"Do you really want me to let you go?" A female voice sounded.

"Xu Manyi, don't play anymore, kill him early and wait until tomorrow, the sir still has a task." said a tall man with a vicissitudes of face and appearance in his forties.

Xu Manyi smiled and looked at the wretched middle-aged man who was tied up. His scarlet eyes flashed with severe disgust, and the charming mole at the corner of his mouth smiled and said, "But this smelly man just touched the alley on purpose. If you don’t chop off his greasy fat hand, I will feel uncomfortable..."

The man with a vicissitudes of face frowned: "Whatever you want, but the adults are asking for an intact body of the supernatural player. If you break it, you will need to find another one."

Xu Manyi's eyes sharpened: "It's all to blame for that idiot. He didn't hide well because he was eating people. He was almost spotted by that person. If it wasn't for the adults to see him useful, he would drag him to the crematorium tomorrow and burn him alive. You want me to clean up the mess for him!"

"My hand is broken, can I sew it with thread again? I finally caught a supernatural person, although he is a disgusting ugly man, or let me eat some internal organs, I would not know that I lost one or two after burning. kidney."

Xu Manyi licked his red lips and asked cruelly bloodthirsty.

The man couldn't help it. Before leaving, he reminded: "Don't leave a trace."

Xu Manyi giggled twice: "Do you want to save half of your heart for you?"

The man rolled his Adam's apple and refused: "No, I have a special identity, and I can't leave the smell of blood to be noticed."

Hearing the weird conversation between the two people, the middle-aged man who was **** and kneeled was terrified with fear, as if he was just a hog that was slaughtered at any time in their mouths.

The middle-aged man panicked and said tremblingly: "What do you want to do?! I tell you that there are many powerful supernaturalists in the Lucheng base. If the leader and the commander of Cao find out that you dare to kill, you will be finished!"