9

After two days and one night, I finally arrived at the Lucheng base.

Along the way, we can see many people who came to Lucheng base with big bags and small bags.

Perhaps it was because they were afraid that the sudden black rain would appear again, many people covered their heads with clothes or pots, with their heads drooping and a deadly face, dragging heavy steps.

Most people's faces are generally pale and vegetable-colored, they are undernourished when they look, and their eyes are dim.

Except for an inexperienced child who was clawing and clawing against the lid of the pot, he looked lively and funny, and the tired parents with thin cheeks on the side ignored the naughty child, burying their heads and numbly turning towards Lu. The city base is walking.

Pei Zhaozhou comes from a powerful and rich interstellar country. Its territory includes several large galaxies. The number of registered planets exceeds 10,000. Many uninhabitable wild stars are not included. Even Pei Zhaozhou himself has several resource stars.

Regardless of whether the planet is rich or not, at least the people of the empire are fed and clothed, and their mental outlook is positive and enterprising. Unlike the people on this small planet, the mourning that can be seen with the naked eye is like the invisible despair under the cover of darkness. Flowing between.

Pei Zhaozhou felt an inexplicable weirdness in his heart, and then glanced at Si Huaixi, who was staring at the pedestrians with a solemn face.

The ordinary people on this planet look so weak, but there are always some people who are so strong that he feels incredible. It's a strange world. It seems that fragile and powerful coexist, and at the same time precarious.

Standing in front of the towering city wall, the 28-meter-high thick wall is surrounded by a layer of sharp metal blades. Each blade protrudes more than ten or twenty centimeters in length. The sharpness makes one's heart frightening at first glance.

This is jointly created by the earth-type abilities and the gold-type abilities to defend against zombies.

The dense knives on the city wall looked terrifying, leaving only a small door for people to enter and exit.

People from outside crowded to the small gate.

Pei Zhaozhou looked at it from a distance. It seemed to outsiders that the wall was very defensive. In his eyes as an empire major general who had commanded countless offensive and defensive battles, he had already seen many flaws in an instant, and thought of a dozen ways to improve the defense of this base. Plan.

The Zhibrain Yinhu around him also analyzed and said.

[Master, this world is really backward. The prehistoric artifacts displayed to the Imperial Museum seem to be at least three hundred years behind the empire in terms of technology. The master wants to make a spaceship and give it to Mr. Si to leave this backward planet. It may not be so easy. The level of industry is far less than in the empire, I don’t know whether to strike iron like primitive people? 】

Pei Zhaozhou denies: Guns can be made here, there is an industrial foundation, and the rest can be upgraded by me. The only concern... Silver Arc, how is my body monitoring condition today?

Yin Huo replied with some excitement: [Master, since your last susceptibility period was advanced, Yin Huo was terrified and worried, but afterwards, your physical condition slightly improved... and there was also a small pheromone in the body. The increase in amplitude caused Yinhuo to think that the host's susceptibility period was advanced again, and almost planned to wake you up, but it seemed that it had not reached that critical value. 】