26

Si Huaixi cherished the first crystal nucleus that Pei Mao Mao gave him and held it in the palm of his hand. His sea-blue eyes were shining with solemnly moved light, and he decided to find a locked box to cherish for a lifetime.

It's just that he suddenly thought of one thing. Just now, his own cat, cat, seemed to say that he went to the trading area to earn points.

Si Huaixi felt regretful afterwards, and let his Maomao go out to work to make money for him. It was really distressed, ashamed, and inexplicably happy.

His impression is still that Pei Zhaozhou was lying weakly in the wilderness, dying, like a big cat on the verge of death, unable to drive away the zombie bird, and the gloomy amber gold eyes reveal a fragility.

Poor as a golden-eyed cat who desperately needs his help.

Since he has decided to pick up Pei Zhaozhou and go home, he doesn't care about raising another person.

Si Huaixi fumbled through the inner pocket and took out a card that hadn't been used for a long time. Since the materials were delivered directly to his door, he didn't care about the number of points in this card.

However, Cao Leipeng said that his contribution to the base cannot be ignored because he is the base commander, so he also counts how many tasks he has participated in defending the base and transporting materials.

It's just that Si Huaixi hasn't calculated it carefully, and it is estimated that Pei Zhaozhou will be able to eat at the Lucheng base for a lifetime.

Si Huaixi gave the card to Pei Zhaozhou at will, and then he was holding the crystal nucleus sent by Pei Zhaozhou to find a place to put it.

Before leaving the living room, Si Huaixi asked Pei Zhaozhou if he wanted to eat more small wontons.

Pei Zhaozhou was a little bit at a loss and was stuffed into this card. Before it was his turn to know whether to accept it, he heard Si Huaixi say he wanted to eat small wontons and nodded quickly.

Without paying much attention, Pei Zhaozhou put in his pocket the unlimited black card, the end of the world version, which was comparable to his interstellar time.

When he put it in the pocket of his pants, Pei Zhaozhou suddenly realized that he was wearing two hot pants, and frowned fiercely.

Feel free to sit in the living room.

Pei Zhaozhou noticed several books on the table.

It can be seen that there are traces of flipping.

One of them made Pei Zhaozhou interested.

The name is "Antarctic Iceberg Meteorite Research-New Material of Human Evolution", which is still a handwritten manuscript. The author is a pre-apocalyptic biologist Chen Wenfeng. He tells the manuscript of his research on zombie viruses.

The beginning tells about the anomaly that the author followed the scientific icebreaker to Antarctica.

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were frequently surprised.

He has always heard about the zombie virus, but has never understood the origin. This manuscript is the first-hand information on the cause of the zombie virus outbreak in the last days.

The original zombie virus was not called a zombie virus, but a new substance code-named ‘iceberg’.

Because it is rare for a meteorite to break through an iceberg that has been frozen for thousands of years, the author's scientific research team was sent to investigate.

The scientific expedition team took an icebreaker to the Antarctic iceberg less than ten kilometers away from the accident site.

Suddenly there was a crackling sound from the icebreaker.