7

In this lonely and dark rainy night, the moon cannot be seen, and the only light source is the frightening and dazzling lightning.

Si Huaixi's sharp eyes looked at a raised shadow.

Not far away is an abandoned mansion villa area, once a small base, which was abandoned more than two decades ago.

The zombies knocked down the wall, and the wealthy inside escaped clean with bodyguards. The exterior walls of the villa’s tiles were corroded and peeled off. The interior walls were cracked due to damp and rain, and the luxury cars parked in the garage rusted into scrap iron. The gasoline was collected and taken away by the people at the base long ago.

Now this villa is dilapidated and unpopulated, and occasionally there are a few howls of zombies, making it even more like a ghost town.

But it barely works.

Si Huaixi turned to look at Pei Zhaozhou who was holding him, with amber golden eyes drooping, his black jacket covering his head, he couldn't see his expression clearly.

It's just that every time the lightning passes, the body can't stop trembling, like being frightened by the sudden appearance of thunder, and the pale and weak lips look worrying.

-Really timid and squeamish cat, afraid of thunder, who dares to let him stay in the wild.

Si Huaixi frowned and slowed down.

Pei Zhaozhou still felt strange, why Si Huaixi stopped suddenly, raised his eyes and asked: "Did you find something?"

Followed Si Huaixi in the rain for a few hours, except that his body had not healed after he had a fever and got sick. He was a little tired after walking for so long, but Pei Zhaozhou's face was still clean. During the period, he did not get any black rain. One can imagine how well Si Huaixi took care of him.

Si Huaixi pursed his lower lip, and his sea-blue eyes cast a deep look at Pei Zhaozhou.

As a burst of intensive thunder sounded, Pei Zhaozhou's body trembled like a conditioned reflex.

Si Huaixi's trembling hand was tightly clenched, so he couldn't ignore it.

But Pei Zhaozhou didn't seem to know that he was trembling yet, his amber and golden eyes widened in confusion. Looking at the clear and ignorant eyes, he seemed to be so afraid of thunder that the palms of his hands were trembling cold.

Si Huaixi frowned again: "It's nothing, there is a shelter in front, let's go quickly."

Pei Zhaozhou followed Si Huaixi's line of sight and took a look at the dark road ahead. He didn't know how Si Huaixi could see it in the dark, but just nodded ignorantly: "Oh, let's go now. ."

Si Huaixi lowered his eyes, and walked slowly a few steps casually, his shoulders gradually approached Pei Zhaozhou, raised his hands to embrace Pei Zhaozhou's head, and his generous hands covered his ears with a thick black jacket.

Suddenly, Pei Zhaozhou felt that the hustle and bustle of thunder in the sky filtered through a layer of soft gauze. With the breath of mist, the sound of rain was fragmented and the thunder was hazy.

The ear quieted suddenly.

The sound is isolated, but the person’s overheated body temperature cannot be isolated, as if his ears, heartbeat, breathing...scorching overwhelmingly...

Pei Zhaozhou pressed his lower lip lightly, his soft eyelashes trembling slightly, his eyes deep.

He was not actually afraid of thunder.

I just thought that in the ear-splitting explosion before his death, the smoke and fire rushing to the eyeballs, the surging explosions in the ears, the ear drums burst, and the explosions like sharp needles pierced into his ear nerves. , A desperation louder than a loud roar...