16

Si Huaixi's eyes softened, the cat's hug with the warm fragrance of vanilla, his hand gently stroked Pei Zhaozhou's back, as if he was really comforting a depressed cat.

At this moment, even Si Huaixi didn't realize how gentle his tone was, and said softly, "If you are tired, lean on me."

Pei Zhaozhou's face was flushed red, his amber-gold pupils shrank suddenly, and his back touched by Si Huaixi was suddenly trembling with sensitivity: "...oooo!"

Si Huaixi's eyes were shocked. He touched it lightly with mental energy just now, as if he heard something similar to the cry of a little cat...

Si Huaixi hesitated for a moment, and asked Pei Zhaozhou with his head down in his arms: "You just..."

Boom! !

Pei Zhaozhou pushed away Si Huaixi forcefully, his amber golden pupils trembled frantically, his eyes were full of consternation and shame, his face flushed, and his voice was shaking and he said: "Don't, don't touch me!!"

The speed is so fast that Si Huaixi hasn't enjoyed enough of the cat's arms and hugs, and immediately disappeared!

Pei Zhaozhou gasped in a low voice, his heart seemed to be trembling violently hot, and his moist amber golden eyes were in shock.

After talking, Pei Zhaozhou stepped back with a look of shock and alert, and kept a safe enough distance from Si Huaixi.

Si Huai Xihai's blue eyes were filled with sadness: "???"

—So, the cat's love will disappear?

Pei Zhaozhou's cheeks reddened, until the violent ups and downs of his chest eased, and his stiff body relaxed a little.

Lowered his eyes, deeply annoyed when his body became so sensitive?

Obviously, it was just a hug with Si Huaixi, and it wasn't that he hadn't excitedly embraced other comrades in arms when they were victorious.

But why Si Huaixi touched himself, his sensitive body seemed to be triggered again in a susceptible period, and his back was so soft that he could not help but lean in Si Huaixi’s arms. , To be touched a little longer, to be more comfortable...

Pei Zhaozhou has always been a firm-willed alpha, and suddenly realized his shameful thoughts, how shamelessly like an omega in estrus, haunting the alpha with high pheromone matching for courtship!

So scared that he immediately pushed Si Huaixi away!

Almost! I thought it would trigger a susceptibility period!

He didn't want to lose his mind and throw Si Huaixi down during the susceptible period!

Pei Zhaozhou felt guilty, and if Si Huaixi knew that he had unbearable thoughts behind him, he would definitely feel embarrassed and stay away from him afterwards.

After all, he is a male alpha, and his normal sexual orientation is also an omega. It is completely different from this high-latitude world. There are no alpha, beta, and omega here, and there are only two genders, one is male and the other is female.

Si Huaixi is a normal man, and all the women in this world should associate with, just as he is a male alpha, the object he should associate with is omega, and this world does not exist.

He is ready not to find a target, and his own pheromone disorder also makes him not want to delay any excellent omega, not to mention that he is just an infertile disabled alpha, and he doesn't know how long he can live...

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flashed with a gloomy low self-esteem, and he fell to the ground and tightened his lips.

He couldn't control it, and he couldn't clearly know the chaotic effect of the pheromone disorder on his body.