extra 2

"Xiao Pei Chaoxi, you are only 8 years old this year, and you still need your family to accompany and take care of you. Can you tell the teacher why you want to apply for high school residence?"

The female teacher asked kindly and kindly, a little surprised in her heart.

The very independent and intelligent children in front of them are the children of Master Si Huaixi, the world's most powerful abilities, and the most talented scientist Pei, the world's most talented scientist. The end of the world is also ended by these two great men. It is heard that scientist Pei has begun to build an orbit leading to Mars and the moon, and human beings can shuttle in the universe to live on other planets.

Pei Chaoxi, the children of two big figures, is also extraordinary. Since childhood, he has awakened his mental power, and even his intelligence is exceptionally high. He followed Pei Dascientist into the laboratory very early and was able to make a female teacher by himself. They are all surprised by the high-tech items that have been scared, such as small transport aircraft, mechanical pets, supernatural beast translators, etc.

The child Pei Chaoxi had a cold bun face, pretending to be mature and said: "I have grown up, I can take care of myself."

The round and bright amber platinum cat's eyes have inherited the genes of one of the fathers perfectly, and the exquisite outline can vaguely see that they will become a male face when they grow up. It is also inherited from another beautiful and extraordinary looking, high-value and other He is the father of the strongest abilities.

The cute little handsome guy was serious like a little adult, and the female teacher couldn’t help laughing. She coughed and soothed and said: "The teacher here received your parental consent letter for skipping grades, but did not receive the news that you agree to live in the school. …After all, Pei Chaoxi’s children are only 8 years old, and the school is a group of teenage brothers. It’s not good to accidentally bump into them when playing around. If Pei Chaoxi wants to stay, the teacher must obtain your parent’s consent."

Pei Chaoxi immediately pulled a cold bun face across, and left in disappointment.

If father and father really agree, he won't be so embarrassed.

Ugh…

Both Pei Zhaozhou and Si Huaixi felt that children should get along with their peers and not let Pei Chaoxi children skip grades prematurely. Maybe he has finished high school now. After all, Pei Chaoxi children followed Pei Zhaozhou into the laboratory to learn knowledge far beyond the level of textbooks. What's more, Uncle Yinhu Zhibrain, the highest technology in the interstellar age, taught him.

Coming to school is a real play for Pei Chaoxi's children, and occasionally put out all kinds of novel and interesting toys to amuse the naive and innocent students to pass the time.

As a result, Pei Chaoxi's children are very popular among the students.

When he was about to skip a grade and leave, those little classmates even held a farewell party for him, crying crying and giving their favorite toys and gifts to the children of Pei Chaoxi.

The kid Pei Chaoxi hugged a group of gifts, and said coolly that he was promoted to a senior grade. He also covered these little students. He also gave the little students some exquisite and cute mechanical bird playmates. If you have any difficulties, you can come to him through the mechanical bird. Find him.

The mechanical bird has a contact function and a protection host function. Once a little student accidentally slipped and fell down the stairs, or the mechanical bird immediately activated the protection function, caught the little student in mid-air, and slowly let him land safely.