11

Zhou Fei came out to complete the field and slapped Hu Libai on the shoulder and said to him: "Yes! Team Hu, how can you attack people casually? Wouldn't this make the little brothers from outside feel cold on our base?!"

"..." Hu Libai said that he had a heart attack, feeling embarrassed and didn't want to speak, but fortunately his dark skin couldn't see the blushing.

It's not good to be ashamed in front of someone, but because you lose a big face in front of Zhou Fei, it's because you make trouble first, and you don't need to make trouble! !

Hu Libai wasn't that kind of stingy person. Although the bruise on his body was still painful, the man in front of him had a sense of strength. He didn't suffer any serious injuries. He was a Tier 7 power system supernatural person and recovered.

Hu Libai awkwardly explained: "Well, as the captain of a superpower, I came over to investigate you because of base security issues. It's okay that our base will not target you."

Zhou Fei also turned his head and smiled cordially and said to Pei Zhaozhou: "I'm really sorry, my brother Hu is a bit impulsive, but you can see that he didn't kill him, just want to try you. His skills... It seems that this brother is really extraordinary. He is also a person who wants to enter the base. I have just come here from a certain base not long ago. It is very likely that we will be colleagues in the future!"

After that, Zhou Fei stretched out his hand very friendly, with a wide-eyed smile and wide eyebrows, and under Pei Zhaozhou's indifferent and vigilant gaze, he retracted his hand in embarrassment and smiled bitterly in his heart.

He gritted his teeth and cursed inwardly. He was just a worker from the base who had just arrived. Why did Team Hu have nothing to look for? ! It happened to offend the indifferent handsome guy with extraordinary strength in front of him!

Even ordinary people who can survive the last days can't be underestimated. What's more, looking at this indifferent handsome man with bright clothes, he doesn't seem to be tortured from the wilderness where zombies are everywhere, and it is definitely not a good thing.

After this meeting, there was no power fluctuation, so he beat the 7th-order power system supernatural power Hu team on the ground. When the speed was fast, the Hu team returned a punch. This indifferent handsome guy hit five or six punches.

The Hu team has become a pig head. What if his handsome face is broken? !

Just thinking about Zhou Fei, his whole body trembled. He was just a small Tier 6 fire-type supernatural ability player. After the fireball was thrown past, this person could hit him, and he could not provoke him!

In this way, Zhou Fei’s smile became even more flattering, and he was able to stretch out: “As the Hu’s guilt for being ignorant, I’ll take you to register in advance to the base. Anyway, with your skill, you will be specially recruited by the base, and sooner or later you will be a full member. , They are all their own!"

Pei Zhaozhou felt a little weird in his heart when he looked at the base supernatural person who had suddenly become sincere and enthusiastic.

He had just beaten his partner and thought he would be retaliated. He was not afraid of being retaliated, but worried about causing trouble for Si Huaixi.

Since the other party has expressed kindness, Pei Zhaozhou is not so ignorant to praise, he still has something to ask the other party.

Without knowing Si Huaixi's condition behind the city wall, he has been suppressing anxiety and anxiety. There are two base supernaturalists in front of him that are likely to know Si Huaixi's news.

The Villainous Alpha Was Picked up by the Doomsday Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें