2

"…do not want."

Pei Zhaozhou lay on the deserted yellow sand land and refused. He turned to his side and half-closed his eyes tiredly, his long and slightly curled eyelashes trembling, and his world-weary amber gold eyes were cold, like an orange cat lying lazily on the ground. , Looks lazily basking in the sun, no matter what.

For this handsome man who suddenly came out and told him to take him to some base, he had no interest at all.

I just feel that the sun is a little bit tanned, and I haven't eaten or drink in the past five days, my skin has become as dry as a desolate land, and my heart is still beating wildly.

The pheromone disorder affects his body so badly, the hot, nauseous, and unidentified noise hissing in his ears...he didn't feel it calmed down for a moment.

He was waiting to die and didn't care about the things around him.

This strange and handsome man rescued him from the zombie bird, he would not be grateful, at most he did not die on the zombie bird's mouth.

He was forced to struggle for one more second, whether he would starve to death in the future, or be a beating heart crazily under the influence of this pheromone disorder, and eventually his blood would suffocate and he would die from excessive suffocation.

Anyway, he is dead, so what do he care about, just leave like this... Is there any other choice for him?

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flashed with an unnoticeable unwillingness, seemingly self-defeating, but subconsciously pursing his lips, holding his arms and curling his body together, hiding his anxiety, vulnerability and loneliness.

When a person has to give up on himself, then what else can others have to persuade.

In the last days, it is not only people who die, but also people's hearts.

Are there few people who are numb and alive like walking corpses?

In the last days, no one can guarantee that hope will be ushered in, or humans will be destroyed by zombies first.

But the seemingly small humans survived desperately by all means. They were as tough as falling into a cliff, their hands and feet were broken, and their mouths would desperately bite a weed that was crumbling through a crack in the rock, and they would try their best to survive. .

In order to live, even if the hands and feet are broken, only the last breath is left, pushing other innocent people to face the **** mouth of the zombies, and let yourself survive alone.

The orphans adopted by the base were forced to walk towards the surging tide of zombies in order to protect the base. Uncles and aunts who had taken care of them in the past had tears of guilt in their eyes, but still anxiously urged them to move forward. .

The dazed and naive sea-blue pupils reflected scenes of cruel scenes.

The uncles and aunts at the base behind them pushed their children out as bait.

Outside the sturdy base door is a preset trap. The children’s flesh and blood are used to attract zombies, which can save most of the lives of the base.

The howling group of zombies, the same horrible uncles and aunts.

The children were crying, like delicious little lambs, waiting for the wolf to come.

The cowardly and timid children stood still and did not dare to move, hoping that the uncles and aunts could save them, and died cleanly in the first batch.

Fleeing in fear, the screams attracted the attention of the zombies, and they ran unfastly, and died in the second batch.

There were many zombies, but the group of zombies stagnated for a while around those corpses that could not escape the children.