41

"The thing is like this. There are hidden high-level zombies in the Lucheng base, not only the Lucheng base, but also bases in other places. The zombies are in the dark and we are in the light, and no one knows how many zombies will be disguised as humans. , So I took Zi Ding and ran away, but I didn't expect..."

You Xiaolin told everything she knew, a worried expression appeared on her face. She just didn't know what happened to Zi Ding just now in order to distract the female zombies she was killing.

Pei Zhaozhou's pupils tightened, and his eyes turned to Si Huaixi who was aside.

He spent countless energy for the people of Lucheng base. He did not expect that there were zombies hidden in the crowd he protected. What a blow to him...

Pei Zhaozhou tightened his brows and asked You Xiaolin, "Is there a way to distinguish between human beings and zombies?"

You Xiaolin shook her head and said bitterly: "If there is such a way, Zi Ding and I won't have to hide everywhere. Unless those zombies take the initiative to expose themselves, there is no difference in appearance from ordinary people. "

You Xiaolin continued: "I also accidentally eavesdropped to know the existence of this kind of zombies. There is a mind in the zombie group directing them to do so..."

Si Huaixi's face was dark and dense, and his deep eyes were shockingly solemn.

In the past, some suspicions that I didn't dare to think about were really confirmed.

Whenever a large-scale anti-encirclement and suppression of zombies is always revealed, there is no way to find the inner thief.

Unexpectedly, there is no inner thief at all, but real zombies!

A deep-rooted coolness made Si Huaixi feel heavy.

How many zombies are hidden in the base, and how many of these zombies are his trusted companions.

Familiar faces have been photographed in front of me, and past conversations seemed to reveal all sorts of weirdness and unreliability.

The trust that was originally established was in jeopardy, as if everyone had become a zombie.

If the news that zombies are hidden in the base spreads, the entire base will panic without waiting for the zombies to attack.

Si Huaixi stood silent and gloomy, only the clenched fist trembling faintly.

Suddenly a warm hand was placed on his hand, causing Si Huaixi to struggle out of his painful and angry thoughts.

Pei Zhaozhou's amber and golden eyes revealed firm trust, and looked at him sincerely and calmly, as if a beam of sunlight illuminating the haze, dispelling inner anxiety and worry.

Pei Zhaozhou said: "Zombies cannot pretend to be ordinary people without crystal nuclei. I am not a zombie, but an ordinary person without abilities. You can trust me without reservation, and I can help you find those zombies!"

Si Huaixi's pupils were taken aback, followed by an inexplicable flow of heat from Pei Zhaozhou's hand to his heart, causing the heart to violently agitate, breaking the haze and ice in his heart.

Gradually Si Huaixi's eyes returned to their former calm, and there was a deep and secret soft light flowing in the sea-blue eyes looking at Pei Zhaozhou.

——Unexpectedly, I was finally comforted by my cat.

Even the cat is calmer than him, it's really embarrassing...

Now that things are becoming more and more incapable of chaos, the reason why zombies do this is to make humans distrust and doubt each other, cause human struggles and civil strife, and reach their zombies' conspiracy.