24

The sound of running water came from the bathroom.

In the living room.

Si Huaixi seemed to have read the book intently for a long time, but he did not turn the page for a long time. He took a closer look at the depths of the clear sea-blue pupils and was a little lost, not knowing where his thoughts were drifting.

In the bathroom.

Slightly hot water droplets rolled over the bare back, dazzlingly white, and the smooth and exquisite lines are like a snow leopard active on the top of a mountain. The beauty is thrilling and vigorous.

With a gentle grip on the flexible waist, the slightly concave touch can make people feel the infinite elasticity.

The drenched water vaguely obscured two traces of red powder, tight and attractive mermaid waistline, the water droplets fell on the round and raised hips, and they were actually flew by the tight buttocks...

Pei Zhaozhou bends down slightly, his slender and beautiful posture has a clear view, especially the big white legs that are so long that it can be wrapped around the waist of others. It makes people blush and heartbeat at a glance.

Squeeze out the shower gel, hold it in the hand and be washed away by the warm water, the puffed foam glide across the body along the steaming water.

The smooth, shiny black hair got wet, and he stretched out his hand and stroked it back, revealing a smooth forehead.

Receiving the shower with hot water, the water droplets on the eyelashes bounced off, and the amber-platinum golden eyes with a layer of ignorant water mist, panting in a deep and relaxed manner, making people face red and ears.

The red lips that had been dry and cracked were full of water and became tender and rosy and attractive.

Pei Zhaozhou glanced at his body in the mirror.

The smooth body should have scars of all sizes, all of which were left by him on the battlefield to kill the insect clan.

But now it is very strange that the original dark brown scars are much shallower, and some of them are only faint pink, almost invisible.

Even when he went to assassinate the second prince a few days ago, the scars left on his body with fresh blood flow were almost healed.

A hint of astonishment passed across the amber golden eyes.

He turned his gaze to look at the cold black and gray protective clothing, but there were still holes and blood stains on the clothes that had been cut by various explosive attacks.

I didn't want to understand, but it all happened after surviving the explosion and crossing into the high latitude world. It's normal for the injury to recover faster...

Pei Zhaozhou frowned slightly and pressed his fingers against the gonads on the back of his neck.

Under the slight pain, the vanilla pheromone of the gonadal alpha overflowed, and the soap smell in the bathroom became more and more mellow.

Pei Zhaozhou thought for a moment, and planned to put on his clothes and go out of the bathroom.

But the hand just touched the dirty black and gray protective clothing that had been worn for more than a week, and it was stained with dust and stains all over.

Pei Zhaozhou suddenly got stuck.

I just took a refreshing bath and put on dirty protective clothing.

Pei Zhaozhou frowned deeply, his amber gold eyes overflowing with trouble.