46

The robbery came as promised.

Jing Boshan didn't know whether the content on the note could convince Si Huaixi, but he decided to take a risk and lead a group of zombies to robbery prison.

The battle is on the verge.

Hidden behind the group of zombies, instead of directly facing the resistance of various supernatural beings, watching Si Huaixi's every move, he took a knife and dropped a large area of zombies, and it seemed that there were not a few zombies killed.

But Jing Boshan understands Si Huaixi's true strength, which is already quite a drain. A closer look at the action is more inclined to protect the abilities, and he has not actively participated in the battle.

Instead, when the zombies were arrested, Si Huaixi immediately used mental power to trap the zombies and kill them instantly in order to prevent the zombies from escaping. There was no zombie that could escape!

Jing Boshan and several zombie companions who know the inside story secretly looked at each other for a few times, and then quietly withdrew from the attack range of the ability person, instead guiding the ignorant zombie companion to give the head to the ability person and perform the play well.

soon.

There was a loophole in the defense line, the door was broken open, and a team of zombies broke in.

When the two parties were trying to contain each other, they quickly rescued the zombies who had been chopped off with adult sticks. When they left, Jing Boshan couldn't believe that it went so smoothly.

But looking back to see.

There were corpses of zombies everywhere on the ground, and most of the supernaturalists were unharmed, at most suffering some minor injuries.

Jing Boshan knew that the so-called commander did not look so young and foolish. The reason why he let them go so easily was that enough zombies were killed. Commander said that he had accepted their sincerity for betraying the zombies and opened one eye. Close one eye and let them go for a while.

After returning to the secret stronghold.

The rescued zombies without limbs were immediately thrown aside as rubbish. Many zombies expressed dissatisfaction with why they risked their lives to go deep into Sihuaixi's site to save these useless waste.

Jing Boshan told them to stay calm and report the matter to Chen Wen.

Even Chen Wen didn't expect this to be done for Jing Boshan. His narrow, sharp eyes were slightly curved, and he said with a bit of calculation: "Assemble a group of nearby zombies and attack the Lucheng base tonight."

As an enemy, he also understood how much Si Huaixi attaches importance to this small base. Even if his strength is affected by the zombie virus infection, Chen Wen is not naive enough to think that Si Huaixi can be easily dealt with at this time. If he is not human, he is human. Weakness.

Chen Wen was sure that even if his strength was affected, Si Huaixi would still take the risk to defend against the zombies. Then he would use the huge group of zombies to consume Si Huaixi's physical power and then take the opportunity to grab the crystal nucleus in his brain.

Jing Boshan lowered his head and said: "The zombies near the Lucheng base have basically been cleaned up. If the zombies are called tonight to attack the Lucheng base, I am afraid that the number will be insufficient."

Chen Wen lifted his lips, his eyes darkened and said: "Don't worry, first summon the zombies to attack slowly. It's definitely not that simple to gnaw the subordinates to command this hard bone."