12

night.

Base meeting.

"This month the base has accommodated more than a thousand people. If this continues, the base's residence is not enough to accommodate..."

"There are still six months of reserves of diesel fuel, and the amount of coal is not enough. The anti-inflammatory drugs, hemostatic agents, and bandages in the inventory are needed to be replenished..."

“One of the generators in the base broke down. The base’s power supply has been reduced by 20%. The base’s power supply quota has to continue to decrease. Now the power supply to the concentrated residential area of the base people has stopped at night... The maintenance person said that the generator is an important part The bearing has been damaged after decades of fatigue. The manufacturer of the generator has already closed down, and now I don’t know where to find a replacement for a while..."

"The zombie snake recently broke into the base and caused the residents of the base to panic. The corpses were also found at the bottom of the river. At night, the residential areas lacked lights. Some people acted in the dark. There have been many bad robberies. The people are angry and eager to know when the power supply will be restored... "

"The law enforcement team has caught several offenders, but if this problem is not resolved, it will still be of no avail..."

As the leader of a base, Cao Leipeng is not like the majesty seen by the outside world. He has to deal with all kinds of affairs of the base every day. The continuous troubles make him full of sadness, and he has a few more white hairs: "Without a generator, many equipment in the base can't operate. Is there no other way to solve this problem?"

The research institute was mentioned, and several professors who participated in the meeting looked at each other, their eyes were frustrated and helpless.

Before the end of the world, the country vigorously developed science and technology. Several of their professors were respected scientists in various fields. Colleges and universities provided a large amount of funds for them to conduct research and teach students. Unexpectedly, the situation changed drastically after the end of the world, and the status of scientists declined repeatedly.

At first, their professors were still protected, and the research institutes staying at the base conducted research safely, relying on their scientists to find a solution to the zombies.

Unexpectedly, one year has passed, two years have passed, almost thirty years, those **** zombies are not only not few, but also become more and more powerful and terrifying.

The zombies that evolved to high-level were powerful enough to change the terrain of mountains and rivers. The high-level zombies of the soil system bulged an 80-meter-high mountain out of thin air, and controlled the mountain to crush tens of thousands of people.

The metallic zombies have completely destroyed the confidence of mankind to raise technological weapons to resist.

At first, the appearance of zombies did not attract attention. Even ordinary zombies can solve them with guns, but things gradually got out of control. A large number of zombies appeared, and some zombies even showed abilities.

The leaders of the country realized that the serious situation is that the zombies are capable of resisting human weapons. The bullets fired by humans are controlled by metallic zombies, which in turn harm humans, resulting in heavy losses. Even the high-speed missiles developed by experts are powerless against zombies.

As long as it is a weapon, it basically contains metal, and human science and technology have been defeated for a time.

There was a small country who desperately used the original || bullets and zombies died together. Unexpectedly, a high-level zombie in a water system could instinctively detect the danger contained in the original || bullets, and the water that controlled the sea covered the explosion of the original || bullets, which contained huge amounts. Energy fluctuations swept through the turbulent currents and flooded the country, and finally the fragile humans died, the country perished, and the zombies were still there.

The Villainous Alpha Was Picked up by the Doomsday Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें