33

Si Huaixi's reluctance to punish Pei Zhaozhou does not mean that he will not be tolerant to others.

Except for Pei Zhaozhou, who was released from the restraint of spiritual power, the others were still frozen in place, their hands and feet numb.

The freezing environment made them unable to break free. When they were still, they felt an unbreathable suffocation in their noses. The chill of their backs bent their backs with the cold and deterrent aura of the man in front of them.

Zhou Fei could not move, his dry pupils were filled with fear and terror.

Even the most powerful zombie he has ever encountered is not as deadly as a tenth of the deadly danger brought to him by the command of his boss.

Facing the terrifying momentum of the commander, his instinctive desire for survival made his scalp numb and he just wanted to run away. The farther away the better, if it weren’t for his stiff body now, it’s estimated that he would have been so scared that he had weakened his legs now. I have to run away with crawling.

Not to mention that Zi Ding was an ordinary person, his face was pale with fright, and his sluggish pupils suddenly shrank and lost consciousness.

The slightly better You Xiaolin, as a high-level abilities, had a clearer understanding of Si Huaixi's strength. She knew that if she dared to escape in front of Si Huaixi, she would definitely die.

You Xiaolin accepts her fate.

The seemingly stagnant pupils desperately looked at Zi Ding, who was still alive and well, without any damage, without being hit by a bullet...

She has nothing to ask for, even if Si Huaixi intends to kill her while she can't move now, she is willing, as long as it doesn't drag the innocent Qi Ding who was implicated by him.

If he can live...

As long as he lives!

In order for Qi Ding to live, those zombies...the **** zombies, she will kill them!

You Xiaolin's eyes darkened suddenly, and her petite and delicate face gradually twisted, revealing a look of hatred.

"Go ahead, what happened?"

Si Huaixi stared sharply, looked at these three people and asked.

There was silence all around.

It wasn’t until Zhou Fei suddenly realized that his mouth was able to move, and his eyes lit up and immediately said: “Commander! I’m a supernatural power in the base. I accidentally encountered a female supernatural power concealing the identity of the supernatural power and went crazy and destroyed. I came to help, and happened to ran into Brother Pei... The next thing was that Brother Pei had a fight with this female supernatural person. When Brother Pei was about to win, the boyfriend of this female supernatural person was not afraid of death. I have to block the bullets for his crazy girlfriend, that's pretty much it..."

"This female supernatural person is definitely not simple. I hope that the commander can check her identity, why she is not a good supernatural person with the eighth-order wood type supernatural power, and pretends to be an ordinary person to live...By the way, please trouble the commander. Untie me, I stand for too long, afraid that my legs will numb..."

Zhou Fei talked a lot, and looked at Si Huaixi expectantly.

Si Huaixi frowned slightly, and his gaze swept across the scene of the battle. There were indeed traces of fire attributes, which was not much different from what Zhou Fei said.

Then he untied the shackles of his mental power.

Zhou Fei immediately took a breath and walked two steps. The soft and paralyzed thighs didn't heal for a while, and he almost fell into a shit.