49

"Check it! Check it! How did the shot just come from!"

Chen Wenyin yelled at the zombie's subordinates furiously, with a hint of fear in his eyes.

Just now, that black beam directly annihilated tens of thousands of zombies. A high-ranking 10th-order zombie could not resist this mysterious black beam from turning into ashes...

What about him?

Chen Wen's pupils shrank suddenly, and he couldn't help but retreat in his heart.

He was just unwilling. He spent so much energy and time in this Lucheng base, and he was only one step away from obtaining Si Huaixi’s spiritual power crystal core. He is expected to go further. If he can step into the 12th level, he will no longer be afraid of death. !

But now the black beams emerging from the Lucheng base don’t know where it is. It’s impossible to be a product of the Lucheng base. Chen Wen’s undercover in the Lucheng base’s position as the logistics minister, he knows all the materials and weapons of the Lucheng base clearly. , How could this broken place of Lucheng base produce a black beam of astonishing power just now.

Such an impossible thing still happened.

Chen Wen wrinkled his brows with a gloomy expression.

He had definitely not mistaken that black light beam was emitted from the Lucheng base. Could it be that the Lucheng base has always hidden secret weapons?

Since the black beam can be emitted once, it means there may be a second time.

No matter what this secret weapon threatens him, mankind absolutely cannot have a weapon against zombies, it must be destroyed!

Chen Wen's eyes were cold and penetrating, and he ordered the shivering corpse's subordinates: "At all costs, find the person behind the black beam weapon and kill it, as well as the weapon..."

The subordinates of the zombies knelt down and responded in unison: "Yes!"

After a while, Chen Wen frowned nervously, and immediately repented, "No, I don’t feel relieved at all when I give you these rubbish. You have messed up the opportunity several times. This time it’s a matter of great importance. I will go personally. !"

Hearing Chen Wen's words, the eyes of individual zombies flashed in panic.

...

The army of zombies fell into chaos.

The leading high-level zombies immediately killed one, and the remaining two high-level zombies also died in the pursuit of Si Huaixi, and the remaining high-level zombies were running away.

The unsustainable mudslides broke up directly, and the spreading water waves immediately turned up the tall waves several meters high, and many zombies were washed up and turned back and forth.

The morale of the base skyrocketed, and he didn't notice that a figure had mixed into the group of zombies. After passing the crowd's sight, he came to a small entrance to a river channel in the city wall, and there was a secret tunnel hidden underwater.

Follow the underpass at the bottom of the river to sneak into the Lucheng base.

But Chen Wen didn't plan to let Si Huaixi and the others go so easily. The red eyes of the yin bird flashed through hostility, and he raised his hand and penetrated a large wall of the city.

The people on the city wall somehow fell off, and fell heavily to the ground, basically unsaved. As the city wall was directly penetrated, several walls collapsed suddenly, revealing a naked avenue leading to the base, and a large number of zombies rushed in.